Majmaah University scholarship 2022 announces the opening of applications for the external scholarship program for non-Saudi students from outside the Kingdom to study a bachelor’s degree for the academic year 2022-2023. It is a funded scholarship with a monthly stipend and completely free residency for the year 2022-2023.
what are you waiting for? See full details below and apply for the Majmaah University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia.
Majmaah University Scholarship 2022 Details
- State Saudi Arabia.
- City: Majmaah.
- Awarding body: Majmaah University.
- Academic level: Bachelor’s degree
You can Apply: King Fahd Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia
Specializations available at the university
- College of Engineering.
- Majmaah College of Education.
- College of Business Administration.
- College of Computer and Information Sciences.
- Al Zulfi College of Science.
- College of Sciences and Human Studies in Hotat Sudair.
- College of Education in Zulfi.
- College of Science and Human Studies in Ghat.
- Ramah College of Sciences and Humanities.
Majmaah University scholarship 2022 Funding
- monthly salary.
- reward disbursement.
- Student health care.
- Providing housing and scientific care.
- Meal insurance.
- Issuance of travel tickets.
Admission requirements for external scholarship students
- External scholarship students are subject to the admission requirements that apply to Saudis at the university.
- The student’s age shall not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years.
- The student should not have obtained another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- The certificates and documents must be authenticated by the embassy and the cultural attachés in the student’s country.
- Not to have been dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- To have a mahram with the student, in accordance with the regulating instructions, provided that he is covered by a grant, has a regular residence, or submits to the register of an employer who needs his services.
- To pass the medical examination decided by the university
- The university may require the student’s recommendation from one of the bodies, institutions or personalities specified by the university.
Documents to be attached electronically when submitting an application for admission to an external scholarship:
- A copy of the high school diploma.
- A copy of a valid passport.
(To avoid excluding the request, you must make sure that the documents are uploaded clearly and accurately by uploading them through the scanner and from the original document).
You can Apply: Saudi Arabia Scholarships for International Students 2022
Documents required after the final nomination for admission to the university:
After the final nomination, the student, upon his arrival to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, must bring the originals of the following documents, to be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Saudi embassy in the country of the student, along with a certified translation in Arabic of the required documents, which are:
- The original high school diploma.
- Transcript of grades.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- medical report.
- The passport is valid for a period of no less than two years from entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Recent, color photos.
- Certificate of absence of precedents from the security services in the student’s country.
- The application form for admission to grants that was printed during the electronic submission.
How to apply for Majmaah University scholarship 2022?
Apply online by clicking the “ Apply Now ” button here or below.