Lithuania Government Scholarship 2023
The Lithuanian government scholarship has now opened. The benefits of the scholarship include travel and accommodation expenses, and monthly stipend.
About The Scholarship
Globally minded and welcoming to international students, Lithuania is also a place where great ideas come alive. It is a stage where collaborative spirit meets skilled improvisation to create globally recognized innovations in the fields of business, science, culture, governance and more. In business and science, we’re editing genes, disrupting propulsion infrastructure, and building the laser technology that helps drive progress. In Culture, we’ve helped revolutionize filmmaking, realizing Hollywood’s mega-projects. Meanwhile, we build bridges between the public sector and startups that yield great and unexpected results. When it comes to international relations, we consider it our mission to defend freedom and democracy in our part of the world and beyond. We are proud of the role we play in the Eastern Partnership Initiative and NATO’s Deterrence Strategy. And the thread that runs through all of this? A desire for co-creation – to share, inspire and empower.
Read also: Kazakhstan Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Lithuania
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Doctor Degree
- Funded By: Lithuania Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: May 8, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Lithuania Government Scholarship
To be considered for the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2023, applicants must fulfill the following conditions:
- The candidate must obtain an official admission approval (conditional agreement) from a Lithuanian higher education institution.
- 10 scholarships are offered to candidates who are students, lecturers or researchers (researchers in linguistics or philology only) from institutions of higher education and research in all countries of the world, with the exception of citizens of Belarus and Russia.
- 5 scholarships are offered to foreign candidates of Lithuanian origin from all countries of the world.
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or another language required for study in the chosen study programme.
- Priority will be given to applicants studying or studying in Lithuanian science centers; Studying Lithuanian language, history and culture formally or informally as a subject at the local institution.
Read also: Scholarship at Alberta University in Canada 2023
- Completed application form
- Conditional agreement for studies.
- One letter of recommendation.
- Certificate of Lithuanian or English language proficiency
- Motivation letter.
- Successful applicants will receive a scholarship approximately monthly. 630 euros.
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- Any other fees such as student union fees, library membership.
- Covering travel and accommodation costs.
Read also: MBZUAI Fully Funded Scholarships in UAE 2023
How to Apply for Lithuania Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.