Lester B. Pearson Scholarship In Canada Fully Funded 2023
Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is now open. This scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
About The Scholarship
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship is currently open. The purpose of this scholarship is to acknowledge global students who show outstanding academic achievement and creativity and who are acknowledged as leaders in their college. Particular emphasis is put on the effect the student has had on the lives of their college and society and on their future ability to make a positive contribution to the worldwide society. These scholarships are awarded annually to excellent students from around the globe, including global students studying at Canadian high schools. This is the most prestigious and competitive scholarship for global students.
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Funded By: Lester B. Pearson
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: November 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
An international student nominated by their school will be invited to submit an application to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program. The complete eligibility criteria is:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An international student
- An original and creative thinker
- Committed to school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Currently in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2023
- Intending to begin your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2024
- Academic transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Two letters of reference
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Incidental fees
- Living expenses
- And full residence support for four years
- The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.