Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022 for International Students, England UK is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Leeds . The deadline of the scholarship is 13 Jun 2022.
Leeds Masters Scholarships are open now at the University of Leeds. These scholarships are worth £5,000 and they are aimed to encourage eligible UK fee-paying students from under-represented groups to pursue master’s qualifications in the UK.
Details of Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022
- Partial Funding
- University of Leeds
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
Leeds Masters Scholarships for International Students, England UK 2022-2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Leeds.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022 Benefits
For successful applicants, the Leeds Masters Scholarship can be awarded as a fee waiver worth £5,000 or as monthly payments directly to you.
By applying for a Leeds Masters Scholarship, you’ll also be considered for the University’s Plus Programme. This tailored support service provides many free and bespoke activities during the year, including pastoral support, extra funding opportunities and more.
If your Leeds Masters Scholarship application is successful, you’ll automatically be registered on the Plus Programme. If it’s unsuccessful, you may still be able to benefit from access to the University’s Plus Programme throughout your studies.
Eligibility Criteria For Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022
You can apply for a Leeds Masters Scholarship if you meet all of the main criteria and one of the financial criteria. This does not mean you will automatically get a scholarship, but we will consider your application carefully.
Check to see if you’re eligible to apply:
You must meet all of the four main criteria:
- Start a full-time, part-time or distance learning Masters programme at the University of Leeds in the 2022/23 academic year. This must lead directly to an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc, LLM or Masters by Research qualification. Please note, students undertaking an integrated Undergraduate and Masters degree are not eligible to apply for a Leeds Masters Scholarship.
- Be paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate.
- Not already hold a Masters degree.
- Not have more than 50% of your postgraduate tuition fees covered for you, for example by an employer or public funding body (eg NHS/NHS Business Services Authority).
To apply for a Leeds Masters Scholarship if you meet all of the main criteria and one of the following financial criteria:
- You graduated from full-time undergraduate education between 2019 and 2022, and are able to evidence that:
- For Student Finance England funded students, you were in receipt of a Maintenance Loan greater or equal to the value(s) indicated below for at least one year of study.
- For students funded by either Student Finance Wales, Student Finance Northern Ireland or the Student Awards Agency for Scotland, you were in receipt of any value of Special Support Grant/Welsh Assembly Learning Grant/SAAS Bursary, or in receipt of a Welsh Government Learning Grant of £4,000 or more, for at least one year of study
- If you graduated from a full-time undergraduate degree in 2017 or 2018, you must be able to provide evidence that you received one of the following (of any value) for at least one year of study:
- Maintenance grant
- Special Support Grant
- Assembly Learning Grant
- Welsh Government Learning Grant
- SAAS (Student Awards Agency for Scotland) Bursary
- All other applicants: you must be able to provide evidence of individual, gross taxable income during the 2020/21 tax year of no more than:
- £37,800 if you lived in the Greater London region
- £26,279 if you lived anywhere else in the rest of the UK
How To Apply For Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022
The deadline to apply is 12pm on Monday 13 June 2022.
Scholarships are not awarded on a first-come first-served basis – all applications will be assessed after the closing date.
Please note: information relating to scholarships does change from time to time. While the University aims to keep this information as up to date as possible, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.