Khalifa University Scholarship To Study In The Emirates For Free 2024
Khalifa University Scholarships 2024 are fully funded Masters and PhD scholarships for international students. The scholarships cover full tuition fees, medical insurance, support to attend international research conferences and a monthly stipend of up to AED 12,000.
About The Scholarship
Khalifa University Scholarships are currently open. Khalifa University is located in Abu Dhabi and offers scholarships to international students to pursue Masters, PhD and MD degrees. Khalifa University of Science and Technology offers Graduate Scholarships for Research and Teaching Assistants (GRTA) to support eligible international students enrolled in postgraduate programmes. The University offers the following scholarships to support eligible international students enrolled in postgraduate programmes. The University reserves the right to make changes to published scholarship benefits and conditions without prior notice.
- Scholarship Host Country: United Arab Emirates
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Khalifa University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: June 02, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
To be eligible for the Khalifa University Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible countries: All countries of the world.
- Master’s degree program requirements:
- Complete a bachelor’s degree.
- Certificate of proficiency in the English language.
- Admission interview.
- Doctoral degree program requirements:
- Complete a master’s degree.
- Research statement (500-1000 words).
- Admission interview.
- Participants can apply for full-time as well as part-time work. But there are some requirements for both. Full-Time: Students are required to enroll in 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
- Part-time: Students are required to register for two courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
The Khalifa University Scholarship provides the beneficiary with the following benefits:
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Medical insurance coverage for students sponsored by Khalifa University (student visa), according to the university’s rules and regulations.
- Support to attend international research conferences, subject to approval.
- Assistance in mobilization and flight demobilization for international students abroad.
- Free university housing for the student only (or housing assistance of 2,000 dirhams per month only if university housing is not available for the eligible student, according to university rules and regulations).
- Monthly salary during the master’s degree: 8,000 AED.
- Monthly salary during PhD: 12,000 AED.
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.