The Kazakhstan Government Scholarships are open for the academic year 2022-23. There are approx. 550 fully tuition fee scholarships for international students. Students pursuing undergraduate, graduate and PhD can avail this opportunity. You can select any field of study and any university from the list of eligible universities provided below. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan funds the government scholarship.
The scholarship is open to international students from around the world. There are almost 550 scholarships, out of which 490 are allocated for the bachelor’s program, 50 scholarships for the master’s program and 10 PhD scholarships. The Republic of Kazakhstan is the largest state in both Europe and Asia. It is the first and only country in Central Asia recognized as a full member of the European high education area.
All the courses open for the scholarship are offered in the English language for the ease of international students. These scholarships will benefit in different ways, offering multiple learning opportunities, seminars, educational programs and cultural exchange interactions for student development. Brilliant and excellent outstanding students will gather and study together to bring innovation and offer solutions to the global crisis.
Details about the Kazakhstan Government Scholarships
- Country: Kazakhstan
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
You Can Apply: Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 in USA
Below is the list of participating universities
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
- Satbayev University
- Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University
- Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University
- Kazakh National Agrarian Research University
- K. Zhubanov Aktobe Regional University
- Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications
- Y. Altynsarin Arkalyk Pedagogical Institute
- Kh. Dosmukhamedov Atyrau University
- Utebayev University
- D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan Technical University
- S. Amanzholov East Kazakhstan University
- Zhansugurov Zhetysu University
- M.Utemisov West Kazakhstan University
- Zhangir Khan West Kazakhstan Agrarian-Technical University
- S. Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University
- Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and Foreign Languages
- E. Buketov Karaganda University
- Karaganda Technical University
- Karaganda Industrial University
- Yessenov University
- Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau University
- Baitursynov Kostanay University
- Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda University
- Toraighyrov University
- Pavlodar Pedagogical University
- Rudny Industrial Institute
- M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan University
- M. Dulaty Taraz University
- Shakarim University
- South-Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University
- M. Auezov South-Kazakhstan State University
- Astana IT University
- Kazakh-British Technical University
- M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Kazakhstan Government Scholarship for international students:
- Students from all countries can apply.
- Applicants must have a passport.
- Documents of previous education.
- Furthermore, documents must be in the English language.
- Moreover, a letter of recommendation must be from the educational organization in which the student studied.
- Students must provide a medical certificate for studying abroad. The certificate must confirm the absence of HIV and AIDS infection.
- Applicants must have an average score of 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA or equivalent in a previous degree.
Benefits Of Kazakhstan Government Scholarships
The Kazakhstan Government scholarship offers the following benefits:
- The government will cover the full tuition fee.
- Furthermore, students will receive a monthly allowance as per their academic progress.
- Opportunity to explore Kazakhstan.
- Cultural exploration and opportunity to broaden the network and study with students of different countries.
- Visa expenses, The Kazakhstan government will not cover travel costs and accommodation.
- The scholarship program does not offer medical insurance.
The number of scholarships available per program is:
- Bachelor’s degree: 490
- Master’s Degree: 50
- PhD degree: 10
- Academic transcripts
- Motivational essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Application form
- Letter of invitation from Kazakhstan University
- Foreign language knowledge certificate. (for master’s degree)
English Language Requirements
- English: IELTS Academic score at least 5.5.
- TOEFL IBT a minimum of 46.
- TOEFL PBT score of a minimum of 453.
Application Process For Kazakhstan Government Scholarships
- The application process for the Kazakhstan government scholarship is online.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Select any University in Kazakhstan.
- Make sure to submit the documents and application before the deadline.
- One must pass the online test for the identification of adaptive potential. It is a psycho-technical test.
- The application submission deadline is 30 June 2022.