Jobs at Qatar University 2023
Qatar University offers some vacancies in the university. Job benefits include accommodation, health and insurance, and a competitive salary of up to 30,000 Qatari riyal per month.
About The Job
Qatar University (QU) is the public institution of higher education in Qatar. Founded in 1973, it is the oldest and largest institution of higher education in the country. Qatar University has announced several open positions in various academics department. Professionals with experience in related fields can take advantage of the opportunity to use their skills and grow their careers at one of the leading higher education institutions in Qatar. More details about Qatar University Careers 2023 are given in the section below.
Read also: Fully Funded Talent Scholarship in Qatar 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Qatar
- Funded By: Qatar University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International applicants
- Deadline: 20 March 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Qatar
Some conditions must be met according to the position as follows:
- Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Age: 25-45 years
- Identification card
- Educational documents
- Experience certificate
- Passport size photos
- CV and cover letter
- References and their contact information
- Published research paper
- Three-year renewable contract
- Competitive salary package of up to 30,000 Qatari riyal per month.
- Health and insurance package
- Annual round-trip air tickets for employees and their dependents
Read also: Scholarship at Princess Nourah University in Saudi Arabia 2023
How to Apply for Jobs at Qatar University?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.