Jiangsu University Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters, PhD programs at Jiangsu University of Technology.
JUST is providing Freshman Scholarship for international students for the year 2022.
Details About Jiangsu University Scholarships 2022
- Partial Funding
- Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (JUST)
- Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
You Can Apply: Hohai University Scholarship 2023 In China (Fully Funded)
Jiangsu University of Science and Technology Freshman Scholarships for International Students, China 2022 is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programs at Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (JUST).
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Jiangsu University Scholarships 2022 Benefits
JUST will award financial assistance to the international students admitted in bachelor’s, master’s, and P.h.D.
Eligibility Criteria For Jiangsu University Scholarships 2022
- A foreign passport holder, healthy, obedient to Chinese law and regulations of JUST.
- Bachelor program applicants should hold a high school diploma and normally should be less than 30 years old; Master program applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree and normally should be less than 35 years old; doctorate program applicants should hold a master degree and normally should be less than 45 years old.
- The requirement of language proficiency for applicants of English delivered programs is as follows: Bachelor- IBT 75 or IELTS 5.5, Master or above-IBT 80 or IELTS 6, but not required for native English speaker. Applicants of Chinese delivered programs must have recent HSK Level 4 certificate (within 2 Years).
Application Procedure for Jiangsu University Scholarships 2022
5.1 Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
5.2 English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
5.3 Photocopy of passport (valid, general passport) and a photo of the size used for passport.
5.4 For undergraduate applicants, education level diploma, original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese); for applicants who are still fresh graduates, certificate of expected graduation should be provided.
5.5 For graduate applicants, the following academic materials are required: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of undergraduate transcriptand Bachelor Degree Certificate,two recommendation letters (in Chinese or English) from different referees at least titled as associate professor (or other equivalent titles).
5.6 For doctorate program applicants, the necessary academic materials are: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of graduate transcriptand Master Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters from two different professors, Published papers and research proposal for doctorate study in China.
5.6 Self-financed international students should name a trustee in China and provide a financial guarantee (International Students, if not supported by Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship, are recognized as self-financed full time graduate students).
6. Application Procedure
Applications to all programs should be ONLY done online through JUST “Online Application System” https://just.17gz.org/
STEP 1: Register your account and activate it.
STEP 2: Fill out the application and upload your authentic documents as required.
STEP 3: Submit the application and save your application number.
STEP 4: Check your admission status online regularly.
STEP 5: You will receive your Admission Notice through e-mail after successful evaluation.
STEP 6: Read your Admission Notice and pay the fees listed in the Admission Notice provided by the School of Overseas Education of JUST.
STEP 7: Upload the remittance receipt to JUST “Online Application System”.
STEP 8: Receive originals of Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202) by post.