Italian Government Scholarship 2023
The Italian Government Scholarship is now open for international students. The scholarship covers full tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly allowance of €900.
About The Scholarship
Apply for MAECI Italian Government Scholarships 2023. Every year, the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers Italian Government Scholarships to foreign students and Italian citizens. MAECI Scholarship for Pursuing Masters and Ph.D. programs from Italy\’s public universities. Through this scholarship, the Italian government aims to promote the Italian language and culture. Participants can apply for this fully funded scholarship if they apply for admission to any Italian public university. Therefore, this scholarship will provide coverage of tuition fees, free registration, health insurance, and monthly allowance to cover their expenses.
- Scholarship Host Country: Italian
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master Degree
- Funded By: Italian Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: June, 9 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- Applicants applying for a master’s degree program must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Be 28 years of age or younger at the time of application to a master\’s degree programme
- If you are applying to a PhD programme, you must be no more than 30 years old at the time of application.
- The applicant must be able to prove their English language proficiency from IELTS or any other language certificate such as proof of English language proficiency.
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
Candidates selected for the Italian Government Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- Exemption from paying registration and study fees.
- Health and medical/accident insurance contracted with MAECI.
- A monthly allowance of €900 will be credited directly into the student\’s bank account.
Read also: Lithuania Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for Italian Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.