Internship at KAUST in Saudi Arabia 2023
KAUST internships are offered more than 150 projects for international students each year. The internship benefits include A USD 1000 monthly stipend, accommodation, and health insurance.
About The Internship
Saudi Arabia is home to the private, graduate-level research King Abdullah University of Science and Technology. The university is committed to developing science and technology via multidisciplinary research, education, and innovation. The university\’s aim is to be a catalyst for innovation, economic development, and social prosperity in Saudi Arabia and around the world. Students, professors, scientists, and engineers perform curiosity-driven and goal-oriented research to address the world\’s urgent scientific and technological concerns connected to food, water, energy, and the environment.
- Scholarship Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Funded By: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
Eligibility Criteria for The Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Valid Passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship will provide following benefits:
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
How to Apply for the KAUST Internship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded internship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.