We are pleased to offer two Hull York Medical School Scholarship for 2022 entry for each of the following programmes at Hull York Medical School:
- MSc in Clinical Anatomy
- MSc in Clinical Anatomy and Education
- MSc in Pharmacology and Drug Development
- MSc in Pharmacology and Education
Details About Hull York Medical School Scholarship
- Partial Funding
- Hull York Medical School
- Clinical Anatomy, Pharmacology, Drug Development, Education
- Domestic Students, International Students
You Can Apply: Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships 2022
Postgraduate Taught International Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Hull York Medical School.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Clinical Anatomy
- Drug Development
Hull York Medical School Scholarship Benefits
Each award offers a 5% fee reduction in the total tuition fees for 2022 entry. There are two awards available for each of the eligible programmes listed above (both part-time and full-time study).
Eligibility Criteria For Hull York Medical School Scholarship
To be considered for this award:
- You must have applied to study and hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for the eligible programmes listed above.
- You must be paying tuition fees at the International (including EU) rate. If you are not sure of your fee status visit the University of York website.
- You must be commencing your degree course in September 2022. Students who are applying in 2022 for deferred entry will not be eligible for this award but will be advised of scholarships available to them in their year of entry.
The scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit and financial need. A panel of senior members of staff from the Medical School will select the strongest applications and will be looking for the following:
- Personal achievements and strength of the applicant’s academic profile
- Commitment to their chosen field of study and to their career development
- Understanding of and commitment to the Medical School’s values
The application will also be judged on structure, presentation, relevant content and how well the brief was addressed.
You Can Apply: International Undergraduate Merit-based scholarships 2022
How To Apply For Hull York Medical School Scholarship
Applicants should apply online using the link below. As part of the online application, applicants will be asked to submit a maximum 1000 word statement which will be considered with their personal statement and CV. The deadline for applications is 31 May 2022.