Scholarships With The Highest Monthly Allowance 2023
Most of the students want to study abroad with a fully funded scholarship. Many universities and organizations offer fully funded scholarships, here are the top 10 highest paid scholarships in the world for international students.
About The Scholarship
International students who want to study abroad are always looking for the highest paying scholarships that will take care of their studies and relieve them from the financial burden that comes with studying in a foreign country. Searching for scholarships in itself is a very tedious exercise if one is not aware of the various scholarships available to explore. It is therefore important for international students to be aware of the benefits of scholarships around the world which will enable them to prepare to make good use of these opportunities to study in a foreign land. There are different types of scholarships ranging from fully funded scholarships to partially funded scholarships to fellowships. Others include merit and need-based scholarships that explore academic standing as well as the financial situation of prospective students. However, to be able to win the lucrative scholarships, one must prepare properly for such opportunities as they are always very competitive.
Highest Paying Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship (UK)
Chevening Scholarships provide future leaders and influencers from around the world with the privileged opportunity to develop professionally and academically extensively, experience UK culture extensively, and create lasting beneficial interactions with Britain.
Chevening Scholarship 2023, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- University tuition fees.
- Monthly salary.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- Arrival allowance.
- Living allowance.
- The cost of a single visa application.
- Travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Fulbright Scholarships (USA)
The American Fulbright Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. Imagine having everything you need to apply for a Fulbright scholarship right at your fingertips! There are approximately 4,000 scholarship opportunities each year. The American Fulbright Scholarship Program is funded by the United States Government.
Fulbright Scholarship funded by the US Department of State. The following expenses will be covered.
- Full tuition fees
- Provided textbooks
- Return flight ticket
- A living salary
- health insurance
- Visa fees
- Computer allowance and settlement.
- Fulbright awards enable recipients to live to the same standard as most American graduate students.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program (France)
Applications for the French Government Eiffel Scholarship Program are now open for the 2022 academic year. The Eiffel Scholarship Program was created by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students to enroll in master\’s or doctoral programmes.
Eiffel Scholars receive:
- All scholarship candidates are exempted from paying tuition fees.
- Monthly allowance: 1,181 euros for master\’s level, or 1,400 euros for doctoral level.
- Accommodation in a CROUS or housing allowance if the candidate prefers to live in private accommodation (115€).
- Round-trip air ticket, country of origin/France.
- Train travel costs to the first place of residence and then to the last place of residence at the airport.
- Compensation for the journey from the airport or train station to the first place of residence (taxi or public transport).
- French social security for non-EU citizens.
- Supplementary health insurance (mutual insurance).
- Cultural activities.
- Scholarship recipients may also receive an additional housing allowance.
Australian Awarsd Scholarships (AAS)
The Australia Awards Scholarships for Academic Session- is now open online. Also, AAS Scholarships are long-term awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. It aims to contribute to the development needs of Australia\’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements. Likewise, they provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
- Full tuition fees
- Travel expenses
- Likewise, incorporation allowance
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate set by the department.
- In addition, the Introductory Academic Program (IAP) – a compulsory program before the start of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for the award holder only) – provided to cover the scholar\’s basic medical costs (excluding pre-existing cases)
- Pre-course fee English (PCE) – if required, PCE may be available to students for in-country training and/or in Australia
- Likewise, complementary academic support may be available to ensure the scholar\’s academic success or to enhance his or her academic experience.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Europe
The Erasmus Mundus Program is a fully funded scholarship for students from all over the world to study for free in Europe. It is the largest scholarship program in Europe. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is available for postgraduate studies in all disciplines and departments at any European university. The scholarship is available for admission in the academic year 2022/2023. You do not need a GRE score to obtain admission to the scholarship. And also no need to communicate with a university professor. 3000 fully funded scholarships will be offered to international students.
Erasmus is a fully funded scholarship program for all students covered by expenses. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly stipend (approximately 1100-1200 EUR per month).
- Free tuition.
- Travel allowance.
- International airline tickets
- Allowance for travel from one country to another at the end of your semester.
- Work visa granted after Masters/PhD. Degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like a Fulbright in Europe. With so many benefits, you should consider this opportunity.
Hamad bin Khalifa Scholarship in Qatar
HBKU works to develop integrated academic programs on a world-class level, as well as develop national research capabilities to enhance cooperation with major international institutions. The university also aims to prepare future leaders, create a knowledge-based Qatari economy, and find innovative solutions with a global impact. Hamad Bin Khalifa University, a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development, was established in 2010 with the aim of contributing to Qatar Foundation\’s vision of unleashing human potential.
- This scholarship funds tuition fees
- A monthly stipend will be provided to cover living expenses
- You will get assistance with your student visa application
- Furthermore, this scholarship funds accommodation costs
- This scholarship funds travel costs
- A monthly stipend will be provided to cover living expenses
- You will receive other benefits provided by the awarding institution
- With the financing, you will get 5,000 Qatari riyals per month
- If you hold a Ph.D. A student receives a salary of 7,500 Qatari riyals
- Family accommodation is provided for married students.
Onsi Sawiris scholarships in USA
Do you want to start your study adventure in the USA? A number of fully funded scholarships in the USA are available for international students. In this article, we will explain in detail the fully funded scholarships offered at top universities in the USA, their advantages and the step-by-step application process. Apply for fully funded scholarships and fulfill your dream of studying in top global universities such as Yale University USA, Harvard University USA, Clark University, Boise State University, Berea College and MBA scholarships and many more.
The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program is a fully funded undergraduate and master’s scholarship. This scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fees,
- Living allowance,
- And health insurance.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia
Start your study adventure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. good news! The King Abdulaziz University Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process. King Abdulaziz Scholarships 2022-2023 Fully Funded Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarships for International Students. The scholarship covers the monthly stipend, accommodation, healthcare and two-way airfare.
The King Abdulaziz University Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Receiving new students at the airport
- Two months salary upon arrival as a preparation allowance.
- Monthly salary.
- Excellence allowance for high achievers
- Three months salary as a graduation allowance for shipping books
- Provide regular students with cancellation tickets as well as compensation for newcomers.
- Offer to pursue financial assistance related to the award until it is organized.
- Proof of emergency aid and financial aid for students.
- Offers job opportunities to some scholarship students.
- Bring the families of the students as they wish
- Providing suitable housing for the scholarship students and monitoring their conditions in their places of residence during the academic year to find solutions in case they encounter any problems.
- Providing health care to students and their families
Turkish Government Scholarship
Turkish Scholarships is a higher education scholarship program funded by the government and administered by the Republic of Turkey for international students. The primary purpose of the Turkish Scholarships is to provide equal opportunities to successful students around the world in order to obtain them. For many years, Turkey has been providing scholarship opportunities to international students and researchers from all over the world.
- The scholarship for international students has many advantages and competitive capabilities.
- There is health insurance in Turkey for all students.
- Get a discount card on transportation.
- Free housing for the duration of the study.
- A free academic year to teach the Turkish language without fees.
- Free or government-paid travel tickets.
- Free accommodation by the government for students.
- Opening bank accounts in the bank for accepted students.
- The student definitely feels that he is in his country and home.
- Coverage of health expenses for all students through public health insurance.
- More than 5,000 students from different countries of the world are accepted.
- One of the scholarships that do not require language.
- The Turkish Government Scholarship provides a one-year course to study the Turkish language.
Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship
Applications are now open for the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship for the academic year 2023. The program is open to international students who wish to study in a wide range of disciplines at undergraduate and postgraduate levels or carry out their undergraduate research in Brunei. This scholarship to study in Asia is a fully funded program aimed at providing applicants with the opportunity to obtain a diploma, bachelor’s and master’s degree at higher education institutions in Brunei Darussalam for the academic year 2023.
- Exemption from paying tuition fees including acceptance, examination, registration and orientation fees for the duration of the programme;
- One-way economy class airfare;
- Monthly personal allowance of $500.00 BND
- Monthly meal allowance of BND $150.00;
- Annual book allowance of BND $600.00;
- accommodation in university/polytechnic dormitories;
- Baggage allowance for sending scholarship recipients\’ personal items back to their country of origin/country of residence after completing the programme, up to a maximum of:
- 250.00 billion Singapore dollars for the countries of the ASEAN region; or
- S$500.00 billion for countries outside the ASEAN region;
- Comprehensive insurance during the scholarship period.
- The scholarship will not be held in conjunction with other scholarships.