Helmut Schmidt Program Scholarship in Germany 2023
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program is open to international students. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowance, travel allowance, and health insurance.
About The Scholarship
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Program 2024 is a fully funded scholarship program for students living in developing countries. This program is known globally as Masters Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance. This program facilitates future leaders from developing countries, who are willing to promote democracy and social justice in their hometown. In this way, social, political and economic development will extend its roots in developing countries. On the Principles of Good Governance track, highly qualified candidates are invited under the DAAD Scholarships in Germany to obtain an education in law, economics, political science, economics, and management. Thus, it made them able to get leadership positions in their home countries.
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded By: Germany Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: July 31, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- International students can apply.
- Candidates with a good academic record in the following areas may apply to social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy, economics and management.
- Students who have a passion for contributing to the social, political and economic well-being of their countries can apply.
- Students with relevant work experience can apply.
- International Students
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
The scholarship holders will receive:
- Scholarships (of currently € 934 per month) for master’s courses at German higher education institutions
- Health insurance cover in Germany
- Appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the respective developing and emerging countries
- A study and research grant
- Rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
- Preceding German language course in Germany, lasting up to 6 months; participation is mandatory
- The following deviation regarding funding benefits applies for the “Social Protection” master’s course, due to its blended learning concept: A surplacerate of € 500 per month is paid in the 4th semester (mandatory online semester in the student’s country of origin or another developing/emerging country).
How to Apply Helmut Schmidt Program Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.