Graduate students! Harvard University MBA scholarship is open for the academic year 2023. The MBA scholarship is one of the top business scholarships in the world, delivering high-level learning and exposure to international students. Harvard, known for being the hub of brilliant students, offers a fully funded scholarship for business students.
Since the Boustany Foundation sponsors this program, the Harvard University MBA Scholarship is also known as Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship for international students. The aim of offering a fully funded scholarship in a top University is to promote quality education. Boustany Foundation is eager to make education accessible to underprivileged students. Additionally, this scholarship plays a role in the cultural exchange program because it welcomes students from any background.
Many deserving students cannot study at Harvard University due to the tuition fee, but this opportunity has made it easy to chase your dream. Not only this, but the program also provides internships at the Boustany Foundation. During the degree at Harvard, students can do a two-month internship at the host organization. This will surely give students an experience of working at professional levels.
The MBA Scholarship in USA is open to outstanding, competitive, brilliant students. If you aim to bring positive change in this world, then you have all likeliness of being a part of the Boustany Foundation. So apply now for this program and get your degree from a top-class University while working with Boustany Foundation.
Details about Harvard University MBA scholarship
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
Deadline: May 31, 2023
You Can Apply: Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity 2023
Here are the criteria to apply for the Harvard University MBA scholarship:
- The scholarship program is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants of Lebanon will be given preference.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- They should demonstrate an optimistic attitude toward bringing positive change in the world.
- Moreover, proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
- Lastly, the applicant must have received an offer letter from Harvard University
The Harvard University MBA scholarship provides the following benefits:
- 70% tuition fee coverage.
- The Boustany Foundation will cover the accommodation and food expenses during the internship program.
- Selected international students will get an opportunity to do an internship at Boustany Foundation.
- Gain professional work experience; enhance knowledge and skills while implementing their theoretical knowledge in practice.
- Top managers of the organization will supervise the internship projects.
- Furthermore, this is a chance to get work experience from a top organization and study at the top university in the world
- Updated CV/Resume.
- One Photograph.
- GMAT scores.
- Most importantly, an offer letter from Harvard University.
Application Process For Harvard University MBA scholarship
- The application is online. Applicants must first apply for regular admission at Harvard University.
- After receiving the offer letter from Harvard, they can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit all the required documents via mail.
- Shortlisted applicants have to appear in the interview. It can be either virtual or in-person.