Hardin Simmons University scholarship applications for international students are now open. International and domestic students alike are encouraged to apply for the Hardin-Simmons University Scholarships, which includes full tuition and partial funding support. Students who want to study in the United States should apply for an international scholarship at Hardin-Simmons University. Currently, enrolled and prospective students can attend college for a low cost.
HSU aims to make attending college affordable for prospective and current students. After admittance, applicants are eligible to be evaluated for scholarships. Hardin-Simmons provides equal opportunity and considers a student’s academic performance, ACT/SAT scores, co-curricular involvement, enrollment status, and anticipated major when awarding scholarships to a student’s account. Unless otherwise noted, additional applications for institutional scholarships are not required.
You Can Apply: Top Scholarships In The USA for International Students
Degree Level For Hardin Simmons University scholarship
Full Tuition Fee Finalist Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Accounting Degree
- Art Education Degree
- Art Program
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Degree
- Biology Program
- Business Administration Degree
- Chemistry Degree
- Christian Studies Degree
- Computer Science Degree
- Criminal Justice Degree
- Economics Degree
- Elementary Education Degree
- English Education Degree
- Environmental Science
- Finance Degree
- General Studies
- Geological Sciences
- History Degree
- History Education Degree
- Music, Composition Concentration
- Human Services Administration Degree
- Human-Computer Interaction Degree
- Information Systems Degree
- Management Degree
- Marketing Degree
- Mathematics Degree
- Mathematics Education Degree
- Music, Worship Leadership Concentration
- Physics Minor
- Political Science Minor
- Psychology Degree
- Social Studies Education Degree
- Social Work & Psychology Degree
- Social Work Degree
- Music & Music Business Degrees
- Music Education
- Theatre Education Degree
- Theatre Program
- Wealth Management Minor
Eligibility Criteria For Hardin Simmons University scholarship
Students should have 3.50 CGPA.
Benefits Of Hardin Simmons University scholarships
Here are the benefits of Hardin Simmons University scholarships:
- Hardin Simmons University offers 100% scholarships.
- Opportunity to seek knowledge in a diverse environment.
- Overall tuition fee is covered under this scholarship.
- Partial scholarships ranging from $10,000 to $21,000 are also available.
- Open for all the undergraduate students.
You Can Apply: Fulbright Scholarship 2022-2023
Application Process For Hardin Simmons University scholarship
- Students must get admission to study at HSU first.
- The application process is very simple; students can fill out the application online.