Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships for International Students are now open for the academic year 2022, Harbin Institute of Technology scholarship are fully funded and will cover the majority of the successful students’ expenses.
Scholarships are available from the Chinese government for outstanding students pursuing master’s and doctorate degree programmes. The Chinese government funds the CSC scholarships. Under the CSC Scholarship programme, approximately 20,000 scholarships (including Harbin Institute of Technology scholarships) are available for all international students to study in China.
Harbin Institute of Technology scholarship are available in all academic fields and majors, and participants from all over the world are eligible to apply. Harbin Institute of Technology is a top-ranked institute in Harbin, China, and is ranked highly in the QS global university rankings for 2020. Harbin Institute is one of China’s top six leading institutes.
The duration of the scholarship for the master’s degree programme is 2 to 3 years, while the duration of the scholarship for the doctorate programme is 3 to 4 years. IELTS are not required for Harbin Institute of Technology scholarships. There are a variety of courses available in both English and Chinese.
Harbin Institute of Technology is regarded as one of the best scholarships available to international students wishing to study in China. Academic excellence will be used to select applicants; the university will choose the best among the applicants and recommend them to the China Scholarship Council.
You can Apply: Lanzhou University Scholarship in China 2022 And How To Apply
Details about the Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
Harbin Institute of technology scholarship are offered in the following fields:
- School of Astronaut
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Science
- School of Material Science and Engineering
- School of Humanities, Social science and Law
- School of Environment
- School of Transportation Science and Technology
- School of Electronics and Information Technology
- School of Life Science and Technology
- School of Energy Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Automation
- School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- School of Economy and Management
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Architect
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Life Science and Technology
You Can Apply: Donghua University Scholarships 2022 in China And How To Apply
Eligibility Criteria :
The applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for Harbin institute of technology scholarship:
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese international students.
- Applicants who graduated from China are also eligible to apply for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships
- The applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants must be under the age of 35 when applying for the Harbin institute of technology scholarships.
- The applicants applying for doctorate program scholarships must be under the age of 40 and shall hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- The applicant should be an outstanding student, not only in academics but also in other positive activities.
- The applicant must show interest and possess abilities in scientific researches.
- The applicant shall not avail any other scholarship or award.
Benefits Of Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships
Harbin Institute of technology scholarship will offer:
- Exemption of registration fee,
- Exemption of tuition fee,
- Exemption of accommodation fee,
- RMB 800 will be provided for medical insurance,
- Master’s degree candidates will receive a monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB per month.
- Doctoral degree program candidates will receive 3,500 RMB as a monthly stipend.
The following material is required to be submitted for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship:
- Application form
- Full-time study diploma, degree (original notarized documents in Chinese or English only)
- Research and study plan
- Two recommendation letters
- Copy of passport (valid)
- Foreign Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Bank receipt of assessment fee (400 RMB or 60 USD)
- Language proficiency certificate (for Chinese medium courses)
- No criminal record certificate
- Acceptance letter (not necessary)
- Applicants shall contact the professors before application.
- Applicants must check all the details on the admission notice, contact the professors to complete their documents and then apply for a scholarship. If the materials are not consistent or incomplete, the application will not proceed and is regarded as invalid. Moreover, the candidates cannot change their supervisors or the duration of the study or even the institution after registration.
You Can Apply: Dali University Scholarship 2022 In China And How To Apply
How To Apply
Follow the link below for more information about Harbin Institute of Technology scholarships.