Government Opportunity To study In Canada For Free 2024
Canada offers various scholarships and abundant job opportunities, for international applicants. The high standard of living you can expect is certainly one of the major advantages of moving to Canada.
About Studying In Canada
Canada provides many opportunities for international students to travel to Canada and live there. The government also supports international students for international students. Global Affairs Canada is responsible for the Government of Canada’s participation in major international grants programs. We offer international scholarships offered by Canadian governments, foreign governments, NGOs and international organizations so that international students can travel to study and live in Canada.
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Canada Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: The deadline is varies
Fully Funded Opportunity In Canada
Below are fully funded opportunities for international students to live in Canada for free.
Study In Canada Scholarship
Study in Canada Scholarships provide students from post-secondary institutions located in newly eligible countries/territories short-term exchange opportunities to study or research at Canadian post-secondary institutions at the college, university and graduate levels.
Vanier Canada Scholarship
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Competition is a fully funded opportunity for international students. This scholarship is awarded to highly motivated and competitive students pursuing a doctoral degree at a Canadian institution.
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Program provides funding for the best postdoctoral applicants, both nationally and internationally, who will contribute positively to the economic, social and research-based growth of the country.
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- International students
- English language is required
- Have good academic achievement
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
The program will cover the needs of fully funded students including:
- Travel expenses
- Monthly allowance
- Health insurance
- Research grant
- Settlement grant
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.