South Korea is now accepting applications for the GIFT Internship Program 2022. Undergraduate students in their third and final year (fourth year) who are interested in ferrous technology studies and can participate in lab activities and show interest in the system are offered fully funded international internships. The Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy Material Technology (GIFT) internship programme is a fully funded internship programme.
The GIFT Internship programme will last approximately 4 weeks and will be held at Pohang University of Science and Technology. Pohang University is a private-sector research institute in South Korea; it was ranked first among 50 young universities. According to the QS Global World Ranking, it is the 77th best university in the world.
The GIFT internship programme is available both in the summer and in the winter. The interns’ expenses will be covered entirely by the institute. International students, as well as Korean students, are welcome to apply for the GIFT internship programme. The GIFT internship programme applications will close in the second week of May for round one and at the end of November for round two, with internships beginning in July 2022 and January 2023, respectively. Because there are no restrictions based on culture, religion, or country, anyone can apply for the internship. Many other internships have been shared; click here to view other internships, including national and international opportunities.
You Can Apply: Thomson Reuters Paid Internship Program 2022
GIFT internship Program Details
- Country: South Korea
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: November 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria GIFT internship Program
Here are the eligibility criteria for the GIFT internship in South Korea 2022:
- International students, as well as Korean students, can apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of the undergraduate program.
- There is no restriction of gender, age, background or country.
- Female students are encouraged to apply.
You Can Apply: North China Electric Power University Scholarships 2022
Benefits Of GIFT internship Program
Here are the benefits of the GIFT internship in South Korea:
- Accommodation will be provided in university dorms.
- A round trip economy class air ticket will also be provided (only once).
- KRW 500,000/4 weeks for living expenses.
- Support in transportation.
- Application form (filled correctly and completely)
- Official academic transcripts (must be in English)
- Personal Statement (share your study plan)
- English proficiency is required (TOEFL or equivalent)
- Follow the link below to download the application form for the GIFT internship for international students.
- Fill the application form, and submit it along with the required documents via e-mail before the deadline.
- E-mail your application to the staff of admission Eun Mi Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications can be sent via email anytime but make sure to meet the deadlines.