Fully Funded Yale University Scholarship in USA 2023
Yale University Scholarship is now open. The benefits of the scholarship include tuition, accommodation, and allowances, as well as travel expenses.
About The Scholarship
Yale University is ranked among the best universities in the world for its academic brilliance. This university is ranked 15th in the world by Best Universities and 3rd in the United States by US News because of its excellent academic standing and standards. Yale University offers a number of scholarships in the form of financial aid. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international students, have received financial aid. For graduate scholarships, students are required to apply to the departments of their choice because funding policies differ from department to department. Graduate funding is determined by individual departments, not the university.
Read also: Fully Funded Scholarship in USA 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Singapore Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: As Soon As Possible
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Yale University Scholarships, the following criteria must be met:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible for an ACT or SAT test fee waiver.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You may provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
- Academic transcript
- Highest school diploma
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
- The Yale University Scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of a family\’s financial needs.
- They take into account your parents\’ income, assets, and financial resources to determine your scholarship amount.
- The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to more than $70,000 annually; The average need-based scholarship at Yale is over $50,000.
- Also, students whose parents earn less than $65,000 a year don\’t pay anything! So if your parents earn less than $65,000 per year, the Yale Scholarship covers tuition, room, and board!
Read also: SINGA Scholarship In Singapore 2023
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.