Fully Funded Summer Internship Turkey 2023
International Summer Internship is now open to international students. The internship program will cover expenses for travel, accommodation, meals and social activities.
About The Internship
The aim of the Turkish training is to provide local governance training to the participants through instructions, practical examples, field visits including social activities and trips to different cities in Turkey. Students from all over the world can apply for this amazing internship programme. This is a fully funded international training programme. The cost of the internship program will be covered by UMT. LOCALINTERNATIONAL provides an international training environment for a wide range of participants from European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries to learn, socialize and see good practices along with examples from municipal work. In 2019, 41 students from 34 countries participated in the programme.
Read also: How To Get a Job in The UAE 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Turkey
- Course Level: Internship
- Funded By: LOCALINTERNATIONAL
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: June 16, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Internship
- Students of all nationalities are eligible
- Proficiency in English
- Last year undergraduate students or recent graduates
- School grades list
- Motivation letter
- Air tickets to and from the country will be given
- Free accommodation
- Free meals
- Field trips
- Site visits
- Social activities
Read also: Emerging Leaders Program in Morocco 2023
How to Apply for a Fully Funded Internship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.