MBZUAI Fully Funded Scholarships in UAE 2023
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship. The Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship offers a full tuition waiver, a stipend of AED 8,000, and accommodation.
About The Scholarship
Visionary UAE leaders established the Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence to educate and develop top talent, foster an innovation ecosystem, and act as a strategic think tank for the public and private sectors. The Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence takes inspiration from its name, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates. The university plays a vital role in many of the UAE government’s strategic goals, as artificial intelligence has been identified as a critical component for future growth and prosperity. MBZU’s own strategic vision and mission run parallel to Abu Dhabi’s positioning as a hub for the international AI community. The university attracts world-class thinkers and doers in computer vision, machine learning, natural language processing, and beyond. Our groundbreaking academic and research initiatives develop futuristic solutions that will impact the world and change the way we imagine things.
Read also: Fully Funded Scholarship in UAE + Free Visa 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: United Arab Emirates
- Course Level: Master and Doctor Degree
- Funded By: Muhammad Bin Zaid University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: April 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
To qualify for the Mohammed Bin Zaid University Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
- Master’s Requirements: Completed degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a highly rated university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and submit their complete certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Ph.D. Requirements: Master of Science or equivalent from a highly rated university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and submit their complete certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- A degree certificate (for degrees from the UAE) or equivalent certificate (for degrees earned outside the UAE) must also be submitted during the first semester at the university. For more details about the certification and equivalency procedures, please visit the UAE Ministry of Education website
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is an added advantage and will be taken into consideration when evaluating applicants. (optional)
Read also: Kazakhstan Government Scholarship 2023
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
The scholarship includes:
- 100% tuition fee free
- Student housing on campus
- Health insurance and UAE visa sponsorship for non-Emirati citizens
- Monthly stipend (subject to university rules and regulations, as mentioned in the university index)
- Allowance for students is as follows:
- Master: 8000 AED
- PhD: AED 10,000 (Married PhD students can request to live off campus and receive AED 5,000 additional housing allowance subject to approval and submission of official documents.)
Read also: Scholarship at Islamic University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia 2023
How to Apply for MBZUAI Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.