Fully Funded Scholarship To Study in Indonesia 2023
The Indonesian International Islamic University is open. The scholarship benefits include travel expenses, tuition fees, monthly allowances, and accommodation.
About The Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to provide scholarship assistance to Indonesian citizens and foreigners to take a master’s program at the International Indonesian Islamic University. Scholarships are competitive for outstanding young leaders from around the world who have leadership qualities and a strong academic background to pursue a master’s degree. The Indonesian International Islamic University is a newly established postgraduate institution specifically designed to produce exceptional scholars who advance the frontiers of knowledge for the benefit of humanity. Our curriculum and learning process are designed to improve critical and creative skills, which are nurtured and supervised by renowned international faculty. University graduates are expected to contribute significantly to their community and emerge as dynamic global leaders who are able to effect positive change in society and inspire others.
Read also: Fully Funded Scholarship in USA 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Indonesia
- Course Level: Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Indonesian International Islamic University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: July 21, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- International students
- Undergraduate/Master’s degree from an accredited higher education institution.
- Distinguished university degree or equivalent qualifications in related fields with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a scale not exceeding 4.0.
- They have strong leadership qualities and an academic background.
- Have a good record in extra-curricular and social activities.
- Apply as a full-time master\’s student at the International Islamic University of Indonesia.
- English language proficiency as demonstrated by certification from an approved testing agency.
- The English language proficiency requirement does not apply to applicants whose mother tongue, mother tongue or first language is English, or those who graduate from universities that use
- English is the language of instruction or medium of learning.
- Applicants who choose to apply to the College of Islamic Studies must have a certificate of proficiency in Arabic and English
Applicants must submit the following documents after completing the application form:
- Bachelor\’s or Master\’s degree
- Academic transcript for bachelor\’s or master\’s students
- Statement of purpose
- Full CV (in tabular form)
- English language proficiency certificate
- Arabic language proficiency certificate (for applicants to the College of Islamic Studies only)
- Two letters of reference (recommendation)
- Brief research proposal (for PhD students)
- Academic writing sample (for PhD students)
- Student visa and study permit for international students
- International airfare (one-way or economy vacation) from the nearest airport to the recipient\’s home location to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Indonesia
- Return home flight (economy – round trip) from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to the airport closest to the recipient\’s home location
- Tuition fees for two academic years (Masters) or four academic years (PhD).
- PhD research allowance
- Allowance for early settlement (settlement) after arrival in Indonesia
- Monthly living allowance for two years.
- health insurance
- book allowance
Read also: Canada Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.