Fully Funded Scholarship in USA 2023
Yale University Scholarship is now open. The scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, allowance, and travel allowance.
About The Scholarship
Yale University offer a number of scholarships in the form of financial aid. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international, received financial aid. For graduate scholarships, students have to apply to the departments of their choice because funding policies are different for each department. Graduate funding is determined by individual departments, not the university.
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Yale University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: November – December 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Yale University Scholarships, the following criteria must be met:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
- Your annual household income falls within the income eligibility guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You may provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
- Application form.
- Admission offer letter.
- Previous degrees and transcripts.
- Detailed CV.
- Statement of purpose, if required.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Certified copy of English Language Proficiency Test.
- Certified copy of Passport.
- Yale University scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
- They take into account your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
- The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Also, students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than 65,000$ a year, Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board!
Read also: Mexico Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.