Fully Funded Scholarship in Malaysia 2023
Albukhary International University Malaysia is offering fully funded scholarships. The scholarship will cover tuition fees, accommodation and monthly allowance.
About The Scholarship
Albukhary International University (AIU) is a non-profit, private higher education institution, with a fully residential campus with state-of-the-art facilities. It provides a conducive living and learning environment for self-discovery, nurturing relationships and building an understanding of global issues. At AIU, students are exposed to a holistic educational approach through a joint academic and social engagement program that is implemented throughout the study period. Furthermore, AIU is committed to ensuring human dignity in line with the concept of “inspiring minds” as the core ethos and motto of the university.
Read also: University of the Arts London Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Funded By: Albukhary International University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: June 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- Age between 18-22 years.
- Single marital status.
- Family income of less than $300 USD for international applicants.
- Have a good academic record
Read also: Schwarzman Scholarship in China 2024
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate (if any)
- 100% tuition fee waiver
- Monthly allowance
- Airport pick-up
Read also: Fully Funded Scholarship in Egypt 2023
How to Apply for Albukhary International Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.