Fully Funded Scholarship at Qatar University 2024
Qatar University offers the best fully funded scholarship in Qatar for international students. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, travel expenses, accommodation, monthly allowance and many other benefits.
About The Scholarship
Qatar University Postgraduate Scholarships are now open for the semester starting in 2024. These scholarships are open to international and local/Qatari students aspiring to study in Qatar at no cost. Qatar University offers postgraduate scholarships to international students for various academic levels, including master’s, doctoral, PharmD and diploma programmes. Furthermore, the university currently offers 29 master\’s programmes, 9 diploma programmes, 20 PhD programmes, and 2 PhD programmes, all of which are conducted in English. Read on to learn more about postgraduate scholarships in Qatar. Qatar University graduate scholarships consist of various majors and academic disciplines, allowing individuals to pursue graduate programs within Qatar. However, the Fully Funded Scholarship Initiative comprehensively covers all financial requirements for studying abroad.
- Scholarship Host Country: Qatar
- Course Level: Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Qatar University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: October 05, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- Qatar University Scholarship is open to both international students and residents of Qatar. Individuals of all nationalities can apply.
- Prospective applicants must have an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited higher education institution.
- Applicants can only apply for two programs per semester, and admission will be granted for one program.
- Furthermore, faculty members at Qatar University are prohibited from submitting applications for graduate programs within their departments.
- Those accepted into a graduate program unrelated to their previous degree must successfully complete the bridging courses.
- In cases where a graduate student faces academic dismissal from Qatar University and is ineligible to re-enroll in his or her current program, he or she may request admission to an alternative graduate program.
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
- Scholarships offered by Qatar University offer a number of benefits to international students.
- The scholarship will provide tuition fee waiver for the course.
- Providing housing on campus.
- In addition, Qatar University graduate scholarships offer a waiver of textbook expenses and an annual round-trip airfare.
- The scholarships offered by Qatar University cover a wide range of academic majors and specializations, allowing students to pursue their interests and specializations at the graduate level.
- The university\’s English-taught programs make education accessible to non-Arabic speakers.
- Thus, studying in Qatar provides students with a unique opportunity to experience a rich blend of culture and heritage.
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.