Fully Funded Scholarship at Delft University in Netherlands 2024
Delft University Scholarship is now open to international students. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation and other benefits.
About The Scholarship
If you want to study in Europe, Delft University of Technology in Netherlands welcomes international students from all over the world for their postgraduate studies under the Justus and Louise van Eeven Excellence Scholarship Program 2024. So after studying in Netherlands, finding a good job in Netherlands is not a difficult task. As the Netherlands is the heart of Europe. Free education in an international institution is no longer just a fantasy. The Delft Scholarship in Europe in the Netherlands is evidence of this. Talented individuals with a strong academic reputation should take advantage of this great opportunity to study for free in Europe. The Delft International Scholarship Program offers high-caliber students the opportunity to receive a variety of incentives during their studies.
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded By: Delft University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: December 01, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail this scholarship in Netherlands at Delft University of Technology.
- International applicants
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background.
- Applicants must have graduated/bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands.
- Applicants must have an overall GPA of eighty percent.
- Scholarship recipients are considered based on eligibility criteria.
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
The fully funded Netherlands Scholarship from Delft University of Technology will cover all expenses while studying in the Netherlands. The benefits are given as follows:
- Full university tuition fees will be provided.
- International students will be assisted with their housing expenses.
- Applicants will have the opportunity to participate in learning programs.
- Bursaries and grants will be awarded based on merit.
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.