Fully Funded Netherlands Government Scholarship 2024
Maastricht University Scholarship is now open. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, travel expenses, accommodation, monthly allowance, visa, as well as health insurance.
About The Scholarship
Maastricht University is a popular public research university in Maastricht and ranks as one of the leading universities in Europe in the Netherlands. Maastricht University was founded in 1976, and this university is its second university out of 13 Dutch universities. This university is ranked 4th among young universities and 25th in international MBA programmes. When you enroll in one of the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands, they bring out the best in you and also provide assistance in preparing to achieve your future career destination. These universities nurture your academic knowledge in a better way and you will learn many skills and competencies required for your professional growth.
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded By: Netherlands Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 01, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail this scholarship in Netherlands at Maastricht University.
- The applicant must have a nationality other than EU/EEA, Suriname or Switzerland.
- To obtain an entry visa and residence permit, the applicant must meet all requirements.
- The applicant must fulfill all requirements for each chosen subject.
- The applicant must choose any higher education program in the Netherlands.
- Netherlands students who have completed exchange programs are encouraged to apply.
- The age of the applicant must be equal to or less than 35 years as on September 1, 2022.
- Students must have good notes in their academic records.
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
- A scholarship of €12,350 will be awarded to the student for 13 months in the Master’s programme.
- €23,750 will be awarded to a 25-month master’s program student.
- A grant of €700 will also be given for health and liability insurance.
- A grant of €192 will be given for visa applications.
- Finally, a scholarship of €13,800, €16,000, or €16,800 will be awarded to students depending on the nature of their programme.
Read also: Fully Funded Internship In Germany 2024
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.