Fully Funded KAUST Internship in Saudi Arabia 2023
KAUST Internship is a fully funded internship in Saudi Arabia. The internship will provide USD 1000 Monthly Stipend, accommodation and Health Insurance.
About The Internship
The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program Internship is an opportunity for highly qualified or higher international baccalaureate 3rd or higher students and Masters students to conduct research with a faculty mentor in a specific area of basic and applied research projects. Annually they Select Students in 150+ Projects available from around the world for the KAUST International Internship Program to encourage students with insatiable curiosity and strong academic performance to get unrivaled opportunities to pursue their research questions under guidance and support from KAUST faculty mentors.
- Scholarship Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Course Level: Internship
- Funded By: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: As Soon As Possible
Eligibility Criteria for The Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
- Academic transcript
- Statement of purpose
- English language proficiency certificate
- Two letters of reference
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship will provide following benefits:
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
How to Apply for The Internship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded Internship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your Internship application.