Fully Funded France Government Scholarship 2024
The French Government Scholarship is now open. The scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowance and health insurance.
About The Scholarship
Applications are currently being received for the French Government Scholarship (Eiffel Scholarship). The scholarship program was created by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in master’s and doctoral degrees. Programs. The program gives opportunity to future foreign decision-makers in the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study and supports applicants up to 30 years of age from developing countries at Master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years of age from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level. level.
- Scholarship Host Country: France
- Course Level: Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: France Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: January 10, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
To apply for a French government scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: This program is intended for candidates with non-French nationality. Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible.
- Age: For Master’s level, candidates must be no more than 25 years of age on the date of the 2024 campaign, i.e. students born after March 1998. Level, candidates must be no more than 30 years old on the date of the 2024 campaign, i.e. students born after March 1993.
- Origin of applications: Only applications from French educational institutions are accepted. These institutions are obligated to enroll scholarship holders in the academic program for which they have been selected. Applications submitted by any other means will not be considered. Furthermore, any candidate nominated by more than one institution will be disqualified.
- Courses: Scholarships are for students wishing to enroll in a Master’s course, including in the Faculty of Engineering, and to undertake a PhD. students. The Eiffel Program does not apply to master’s courses run by France abroad. It does not apply to training under an apprenticeship contract or an apprenticeship contract either.
- Scholarship incompatibility: Foreign students who, at the time of application, have already received a French government scholarship from another programme, are not eligible, even if the scholarship covers health insurance only.
- For the Eiffel Masters Scholarship: No application will be accepted by any student who has previously applied but been rejected, even if the application was submitted by a different institution or in another field of study. Students who have already been awarded an Eiffel scholarship at Master’s level are not eligible to reapply at Master’s level.
- For an Eiffel Doctoral Scholarship: Institutions may nominate a candidate who has previously been awarded an Eiffel Scholarship at master’s level for a scholarship at doctoral level.
- Candidates who have already received an Eiffel scholarship once during their doctoral period cannot receive it for a second time. No application will be accepted for any student who previously applied and was rejected, even if the application was submitted by a different institution or in another field of study.
- Language skills: When pre-selecting non-French-speaking candidates, institutions must ensure that their language skills meet the requirements of the relevant course of study.
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
- International round-trip ticket Country of origin – France
- A train ticket to the first study site
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Health insurance
- Cultural activities
- Housing: Campus France offers beneficiaries the option of housing in student residences managed by CROUS (National Student Housing Agency) or in private homes
- For Master’s level studies, the Eiffel Scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,181, in addition to direct payment for many services
- For doctoral level studies, Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,700. In addition, the scholarship offers the following benefits for both Masters and Ph.D. degree students
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.