Fully Funded Deakin University Scholarship in Australia 2024
Deakin University offers a fully funded scholarship to international applicants. The scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, living allowance, research grant, visa and health insurance.
About The Scholarship
The Deakin University HDR Scholarship 2023/2024 offered as a joint Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship and the Deakin University Postgraduate Research (DUPR) Scholarship is now open to both domestic or international students wishing to enroll for a Research Masters or Doctoral degree study program in Australia. The RTP scholarship covering relocation allowance, research fees and tuition fee amounts is funded by the Australian Government, while the DUPR scholarships are funded by Deakin University. Both awards are available to domestic and international students.
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Course Level: Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Deakin University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Open Throughout The Year
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
To be eligible for a Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a domestic or international student enrolled on a Human Development (HDR) course at Deakin University
- The applicant must not be in receipt of a Commonwealth equivalent award or scholarship designed to offset Human Development Report fees
- Applicants must not receive income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their studies if that income is greater than 75 percent of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend. Income not related to a student’s course of study or income earned during a student’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs should not be taken into account.
- Please refer to the Research Degree Admission Pathways page for information on entry requirements for the HDR course at Deakin University.
- The terms and conditions for each scholarship are detailed in the Additional Information section below. For information about the RTP scholarship policy, please refer to the Higher Degree by Research (HDR) scholarship procedures.
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
Successful applicants for the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship will receive the following salary and allowances:
- Allowance of $33,500 per year tax free (effective 05/28/2023)
- A relocation allowance of $500 to $1,500 (per person and family) is given to students who move interstate or abroad to study at Deakin.
- For international students only: Foreign student health cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.