Fully Funded Canada Government Scholarship 2023
Canada Government scholarship is now open. The scholarship benefit include the cost of tuition, living expenses, allowance and all other fees.
About The Scholarship
The Vanier CGS Scholarships in Canada are administered by Canadian government agencies: Canadian Health Research Institute, National Science and Engineering Research Council, and Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. Vanier Scholars receive a $50,000 grant each year for three years. The program accommodates and supports up to 166 researchers annually. In turn, these world-class scholars and brilliant minds help create an effective and innovative environment in Canadian universities, and especially in Canada as a whole.
Read also: Fully Funded Scholarship in USA 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Course Level: Graduate level
- Funded By: Canada Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: November 01, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- International applicants are welcome to apply
- The candidate must be nominated by the university that must take the CGS Vanier Universities quota
- The applicant must not be receiving any fellowship or scholarship from any of the three Canadian agencies
- The candidate must have a first-class average in the last two years of study
- Students pursuing joint professional degree programs (MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD) are eligible, however, only the PhD period will be funded
- Candidates must have a significant research component in the research proposal
- Application form.
- Admission offer letter.
- Previous degrees and transcripts.
- Detailed CV.
- Statement of purpose, if required.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Certified copy of English Language Proficiency Test.
- Certified copy of Passport.
- Scholarships of $50,000 will be provided annually to scholars for a period of three years.
- Applicants may have an opportunity to pursue their Ph.D. at his/her Canadian institutions.
- The scholarship amount will cover all expensive students including tuition fees, allowances, living expenses, accommodation, travel expenses and many more.
- The applicant\’s studies will be funded in whole or in part based on his or her academic achievements, research proposal, and leadership qualities.
Read also: Mexico Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for Canada Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.