Fully Funded Austrian Government Scholarship 2023
The Austria Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarships for international students. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowances, as well as visa assistance.
About The Scholarship
If you want to study in Austria, you can apply for the Austrian Government Scholarship, which is offered to international students from different nationalities around the world who want to get an opportunity to study for a bachelor’s or master’s degree and PhD in Austria. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover education expenses. This fully funded research scholarship program in Austria was established in 2005 by the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria. Austrian scholarships for international students are available to undergraduate, masters and postgraduate students. It is one of the best opportunities for international students to study in Europe with a scholarship.
- Scholarship Host Country: Austria
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master Degree
- Funded By: Austrian Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 May 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Austrian Government Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
- Available Majors: Participants can study in short course, bachelor\’s, master\’s or doctoral programs in the following areas:
- Natural sciences, technical sciences, human medicine, health sciences, medical sciences, agricultural sciences, social sciences, humanities, arts and related fields.
- Students working on a bachelor\’s or master\’s level thesis or on their dissertation can apply.
- Candidate who has already benefited from this scholarship either in Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. level is not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must not have traveled to Austria within the past six months for research, academic or study purposes.
- To apply for a bachelor\’s degree, one must have a high school diploma, a bachelor\’s degree for a master\’s program, and a bachelor\’s and master\’s degree for a doctoral program.
- Age should not be more than 35 years for undergraduate and master’s programmes.
- Age should not be more than 40 years to obtain a Ph.D. program.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- A monthly stipend of up to 1050 euros for the entire study period.
- Free health insurance will be provided to the participants.
- Housing will be provided free of charge in university housing or a private apartment.
- You will get the cost of the visa and flight tickets directly.
How to Apply for Austrian Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.