It is interesting to Know that Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarship application is Open to Both Germans and International students to Apply to Study in any Germany Universities as the Scholarship procedures on how to Apply for Fully Funded Fredrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships Online Application 2022-2023 will be further Discuss in this Article.
The Scholarship covers both Undergraduate and postgraduate study of Bachelor, Master and PhD Programmes as International students are welcome to apply for the Fredrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation scholarships in 2022. While Successful Students study under the Fredrich Ebert Stiftung 2022, it helps them to be Professional and shape their career in the Future and Experts from different fields are Available at various degree level in these German Universities.
Fredrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) is one of the Oldest political Foundation in Germany, Named after Fredrich Ebert. A none Profit making Institution which values social democracy: freedom, justice and solidarity. One of the Most interesting part of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) is to promote pluralistic social dialogue on the political challenges of the present.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarship Details
Host: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation
Study Level: Bachelor /Diploma / Master / PhD
Type: Fully Funded
Nationalities: International Students
You Can Apply: Alexander Von Humboldt Research fellowship 2022-2023
Courses for Fredrich Ebert Stiftung scholarships 2022
All Courses Including Medicine are Eligible For Application for the Fully Funded Fredrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships Online Application 2022-2023 but not pure study programs abroad outside of the EU.
- Medical courses up to Physics
- Doctorates and further and advanced training in the field of medicine
- Second degree courses (this only applies to the ‘Basic funding for Germans and foreign students’ program)
- Part-time courses
- master’s 2-semester courses
- Degree/PhD completion phases
Universities for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships for International Students
There are more than 200+ Public universities In Germany but Applicants can apply for the Fredrich Ebert scholarship in any of the public or state-approved universities and from polytechnical colleges.
- Aalen University
- Academy of Fine Arts in Nuremberg
- Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences Berlin
- Anhalt University of Applied Sciences
- Ansbach University of Applied Sciences
- Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences
- Augsburg University of Applied Sciences
- Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
- Berlin University of the Arts
- Berliner Hochschule für Technik (BHT)
These are some of the few universities you can gain Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships as you can Check other Continuous List of these Universities Here
Eligibility Requirements for Fully Funded Fredrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships Online Application 2022-2023
- International Students are Eligible to Apply for this Scholarships.
- Germans and Foreign Students in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe are Eligible to Apply.
- Applicants with a Knowledge in German Language are Encourage to Apply.
- Applicants Must Apply to any of the German Universities before the Beginning of First Semester.
- Notification of Admission Unconditionally for Doctoral programme (PhD Degree)
Applicants Should Have the Following Qualities
- sociopolitical engagement and identification with the values of social democracy
- self-reflection and Evaluation
- Quest for Knowledge
- Collaborative Effort as a Team
- High Academic Performance and willingness to Improve
- Political thinking
Benefits of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarship
The following are the Benefits of Fully Funded Fredrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships Online Application 2022-2023 for both Germans and Foreign students to after Successfully Gaining a Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation Scholarships;
- Full Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipends of EUR 750 is provided for Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister or state examination program.
- Monthly stipends for Master’s Courses is EUR 750
- Additional EUR 276 is Provided for scholars with a child as family Allowance.
- Degree certificates
- Two Letters of Recommendation from your Previous University Professors (two expert reports and For Undergraduate two report from Former teachers is required)
- German Language Proof of Proficiency.
- Social and Political Interest proof
- Official transcripts
Application Closing Date
The Application Deadline date for Fully Funded Fredrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships Online Application 2022-2023 are Different and Some scholarships can be Applied in any time of the year. See Deadline and dates Here
You Can Apply: Einstein Fully Funded Fellowships in Germany 2023
How to Apply For Friedrich Ebert Stiftung scholarship
The following Application for Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung scholarship application online are in four Simple Steps;
- Applicants are to Fil out the online Application form Here
- Fill Out The Family Background and your Profession as no Documents are required in this Step.
- This is where you will be Requested to Submit your Documents via Email if you are Eligible for the Scholarship after Completing STEP 1
- Applicants Have Up to 3 Weeks to Submit all the Requested documents (After STEP 1 is is Advisable to gather all Documents Before awaiting Scholarship response from Committee)
Shortlisted Applicants are invited for Interviews with a liaison Lecturer from the Selected Department of your Course of Study as You are Advised to Prepare.
Final Decision is Taken Either to Accept or Reject Applicants Application for a Scholarship slot at state or Public Universities In Germany.
For More Information on How to Start Your Application Click Here