European Commission Traineeship Program is a golden opportunity for students to gain working experience in European Union. Traineeship Program is also known as Blue Book Traineeship Program that opens twice a year, in which international students get to work in the EU’s directorate Generals, agencies, and bodies. Trainees will have real-life experience and they can polish their skills in law, human resources and environmental policy. Candidates will be interacting with others in different activities, including meetings, public hearings and group work; this opportunity can be availed for insight into well-reputed organizational work and how they collaborate with other organizations for progress and a better future.
The training program expects the ability of open-mindedness and a solution-oriented approach to European issues. Besides, the trainees are also expected to learn about the Commission’s method of managing while helping humanity from different projects. Moreover, the program is a stepping stone for the graduates to start their careers by learning from an international and multicultural work environment. The European Union Trainees will undoubtedly get a splendid experience to pursue their better and bright careers by attending the meetings, answering citizens’ inquiries, and supporting management projects.
European Union is a vast organization that deals with political and economic issues and security and defence. The organization has many areas, such as the European Commission’s Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department or ECHO.
The duration of the paid traineeship is five months. It gives a lifetime ability of excellence to its trainees. The trainees build an international network and contact other international bodies by learning from the European Commission and its agencies. European Union has many ongoing projects like next-generation European Union, Conference on the Future of Europe, Coronavirus. Trainees become a part of a more significant cause to promote language and culture, promote business together, and work for people’s good
Details about the European Commission Traineeship Program
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: August 31, 2022
You Can Apply: World Summit Awards Call 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the European Commission Traineeship:
- Applicants must have completed 3 years of higher education degree of 180 credit hours or a complete bachelor’s cycle or equivalent to apply.
- They must have an official confirmation from the university or a certificate of completion.
- Furthermore, they should not have any work experience in any European Commission, advocate Generals at EUCJ or members of European Parliament.
- Moreover, if applicants have any prior experience with the above-mentioned, the experience must not exceed 6 weeks.
- The applicant must have excellent knowledge of any two EU official languages.
- Applicants who have an international profile demonstrated through education, work, or volunteering experience abroad will get additional points.
- The applicants with rare fields of study and papers and publications will be given extra points.
Here are some benefits offered by European Commission Traineeship program for trainees:
- Trainees will receive a monthly allowance of €1,229.32.
- Visa costs reimbursement.
- Reimbursement of medical fees.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure.
You Can Apply: Eriс Bleumink Sсhоlаrshiрs 2023-2024
Application Process For European Commission Traineeship Program
- First of all, get registered on Authentication Service by an EU login.
- New applicants are required to create a new profile.
- You can save the application
- and go back and complete the application anytime.
- In the motivation section, introduce your choice of services and agencies.
- Recheck your application data before submission
- because no changes can be made after submission.
- After successful submission, applicants will receive a confirmation receipt along with a candidate number.
- If you don’t receive an application number, go to your application homepage and resubmit.