English Course 202 helps you to acquire basic conversation skills at the elementary level, and among the most important of these skills is learning how to introduce yourself in English, including introducing your name, your age, your nationality, your studies or your profession, etc. Special attention will be given to useful phrases and terms that are useful to you in these situations, in addition to an emphasis on correct pronunciation.
Building on the British Council’s experience in learning and teaching the English language, Learning English: Conversational Skills for Beginners (1) offers short videos for a group of Arabic speaking learners participating in an English language course at the British Council. Thus, you can see the type of language they learn during this course, as well as learn English for free.
Thus, after completing the English Course 2022: Conversational Skills for Beginners (1), you will have built the foundation stone for your journey in learning one of the most important languages in the world and is used in many basic dealings in areas of life, from introducing yourself in English to having a full conversation in any Subject matter.
You Can Apply: British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022 in the UK
You will learn in this course
- The importance of learning English, a conversation with audio and video
- The best way to learn English is by conversation so that you can use it in many situations in your daily life
- How to introduce yourself in English and talk about your routines and future plans
- Tips on pronouncing the foreign language and pronouncing words correctly
- English conversations for beginners using basic terms like numbers, telling time, and more
- Examples of how the English language differs from the Arabic language, which can be useful for the comprehension process
- Advice on the best ways and methods of studying language, to help you be more proficient
Basic requirements for English Course 202
- If you are just starting to learn English, this course is for you, as it is aimed at beginners. But even if your level is higher, this course will give you an opportunity to practice the language and in it you will find lots of valuable advice!
- Please note that the British Council has a global child protection policy, which means that we are unable to include young students (18 years or younger) in all training courses for adults, whether face-to-face or online. Therefore, we regret to inform you that you will not be able to stay in the course if you are 18 years or younger.
You Can Apply: Bangor University Scholarships 2022 In The UK 2022
How to apply for English Course 202
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- After clicking on the official link, you will be taken to the official opportunity page (after performing an automatic link check)
- You will find the data form, fill in all the data on the official website
- Click “Apply Now”
- Make sure to receive an email to confirm your application for this scholarship