Engineering for Development Scholarship Program at ETH Zürich, Switzerland 2022 is available to undertake PhD level programs at ETH Zurich.
Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program at ETH Zürich, Switzerland 2022/2023 is open for International Students Low-income countries. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at ETH Zurich . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
The E4D Program is funded by the Sawiris Foundationcall_made for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperationcall_made.
The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program only awards travel and living expenses to candidates from Low-income countries to attend continuing education programs at ETH Zurich in Switzerland.
The purpose of this program is to improve the learning and skills of future leaders with the view of contributing to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries.
Details Of Engineering for Development Scholarship Program
- Fully Funded
- ETH Zurich
- All Subjects
- International Students Low-income countries
You can Apply: CERN Program in Switzerland 2022
Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program at ETH Zürich, Switzerland 2022/2023 is available to undertake PhD level programs at ETH Zurich.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Engineering for Development Scholarship Program Benefits
The following expenses will be covered by the scholarship (for the successful candidate):
- Economy roundtrip ticket (max. 2’000 CHF)
- Visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme
- ETH general tuition fee waiver (660 CHF per semester)
The following expenses will NOT be covered by the scholarship:
- The programme fees of the MAS/CAS/DAS are not covered by the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship.
- The general application fee of the School for Continuing Education of 150 CHF will not be covered. However, in case an application to the E4D continuing education scholarship is valid but not selected, the fee can be paid back to candidates from low-income countries.
Eligibility Criteria For Engineering for Development Scholarship Program
- The candidate must hold a completed and recognised Master’s degree from a university and proof of professional working experience of at least 2 years.
- A minimum English standard of TOEFL level C1 is required. If the continuing education programme requires a minimum level in another language, proof of this level also needs to be submitted.
- The scholarship is open to candidates from all countries classified in the OECD DAC List 2022 (PDF, 204 KB)vertical_align_bottom, except from upper-middle income countries.
- Candidates need to be accepted by the School for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich as well as the MAS, DAS or CAS programme office.
Detailed application criteria can be downloaded here (PDF, 196 KB)vertical_align_bottom.
You can Apply: University of Lausanne Scholarship 2023 in Switzerland
Application Procedure For Engineering for Development Scholarship Program
Students must apply through the application form.
- CV of the candidate
- MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript(s)
- 1-2 page application letter, stating the motivation to attend the programme and the impact for the candidate’s career development and beyond
- Two professional references
- Formal admission letter by the School for Continuing Education confirming that the candidate is admitted to the MAS, DAS or CAS programme for the respective semester.
- Certificate of employment. The certificate of employment letter must be sent to the E4D programme office ([email protected]) directly through the employer (and not the candidate).
- Certificate of English level (minimum TOEFL level C1) or other internationally recognised English certificates. If the programme requires a minimum level in another language, proof of this acquired level must also be submitted.
Applications must be submitted through the online portal below. Submissions by e-mail will not be considered.