Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023
Emile Boutmy Scholarship is fully funded scholarship. This scholarship is applied to undergraduate, masters and as well as PhD studies. Emile Boutmy Scholarship will provide up to 19,000€ per year.
About The Scholarship
Continue your education in France. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying. The three-year curriculum at Sciences Po\’s undergraduate programs is based on the social sciences. These programs, which result in a Bachelor\’s degree, are available to students who have the Baccalauréat (or a foreign equivalent). The graduate programs at Sciences Po provide two-year Master\’s degree programs with a variety of professional specialities.
- Scholarship Host Country: France
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: Science Po
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: November 30, 2022 (Masters)
February 22, 2023 (Undergraduate)
Eligibility Criteria for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
To qualify for Emile Boutmy Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Bachelor dual degree candidates (unless as part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure
- Candidates can not cumulate their applications for the joint scholarship with CSC and the Emile Boutmy Simple Scholarship.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
Emile Boutmy Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
The Emile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of studies. The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College. Scholarship amounts are decided during the different admission juries.
The Emile Boutmy scholarship is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of study. The Emile Boutmy programme can take two different forms:
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
Read also: DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023
How to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.