Emerging Leaders Program in Morocco Fully Funded 2023
The Emerging Leaders Program in Morocco is now open. The fully funded program will cover accommodation, meals, travel expenses as well as transportation.
About The Program
Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2023 in Morocco is a fully funded leadership program where emerging leaders are invited to conduct thoughtful, solution-oriented discussion on regional and international issues. The Leadership Program for the Atlantic Dialogue is also an opportunity to learn about the influential ideas of others and to collaborate with each other in their realization. The motto of this Emerging Leaders Program is to inspire, connect and empower them so that they can make significant changes in their communities specifically and in the international community as a whole. This annual international training program consists of structured group conversations with decision-makers and opinion-makers on key issues of Atlantic development and cooperation.
Read also: King Fahd University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Morocco
- Course Level: Emerging Leaders Program
- Funded By: Policy Center for the New South (PCNS)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: June, 20 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Program
- Participants must be between twenty-five and thirty-five years old.
- Applicants must be nationals of countries located in Africa, North America, South America, Central America, Europe or the Caribbean. Priority will also be given to citizens of countries bordering the Atlantic basin.
- Third-country nationals who have residency in the above-mentioned region countries can also apply.
- Applicants must be fluent in English in their personal statement and a short video.
- Applicants must have given a guarantee of their availability for the duration of this six-day programme.
- Candidates must apply through the online application.
- Candidates are required to create a 1-minute YouTube video and give the link in the application.
- Your YouTube video must cover the following areas:
- Introduce yourself
- What drives you to the work you do?
- What influence do you have? (in your organization, your community…)
- The YouTube video should only be visible to the recipients of the link.
- The video and personal statement must be in English.
- The personal statement should not exceed 250 words.
- CV or resume should not exceed two pages and be in PDF format.
- PCNS will cover economy class airfare for participants to and from Morocco.
- Local transportation will be provided.
- Catering facilities will be provided to participants during the conference dates.
- Conference organizers will cover quality hotel accommodation during the program and conference dates.
- After the program, the selected candidates can join the Atlantic Conference as participants as well.
Read also: Youth Dialogue Program in Spain 2023
How to Apply for Emerging Leaders Program in Morocco?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.