DSU Scholarship in Italy is now accepting applications. Universita di Pisa (University of Pisa) welcomes EU and non-EU students from developing countries to apply for fully funded scholarships and study in Italy. Scholarships are open to students who want to pursue bachelor’s or Master’s courses in Italy. The scholarship is similar to Italy Government Scholarship as DSU (agency for the University Study Right of Tuscany Regional Council) funds it. Furthermore, the scholarship offers many programs in other top Italian universities under the DSU international scholarship program.
Applicants from worldwide can apply for the DSU scholarship in Italy for the academic year 2023. Fully funded scholarships for international students will provide tuition fee waiver, free accommodation, free meals at university dining halls, and contribution for coverage of extra expenses such as books and additional activities expenses. Already enrolled students and students still planning to enroll can apply if they do not have the same level of education. The scholarship for international students is awarded for one year only. Therefore, students have to apply for each academic year.
International students can apply for the scholarship in Europe through online application. EU students must fill out a declaration available at the end of the online application process. In contrast, non-EU students from developing countries must certify that they do not belong to high-income families. The Italian diplomatic representatives in the applicant’s home country must release the certificate certifying the student’s socioeconomic status.
About Host University
The University of Pisa is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Europe and Italy. It ranks #203 in the Best Global Universities ranking. The institute strives to expand to attract international students and provide them with the best experience of studying in Italy. They teach 14 master’s degree programs exclusively in the English language. Moreover, the University of Pisa is a renowned institute in Italy with 20 departments and good research centers in physics, engineering, agriculture, medicine and computer science.
So what are you waiting for? Application ends on 6 September 2022, so make sure to apply before the deadline and avail this opportunity to study at a top university in Italy.
Details about the University of Pisa DSU Scholarship
- Country: Italy
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 6, 2022
You Can Apply: ASC Leiden Fellowship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
Here are the eligibility criteria for the DSU scholarship in Italy:
- Applicants must belong to EU or non-EU countries.
- Non-EU students must not hold the same educational status.
- They must submit their family’s income contribution documentation/proof.
- Students applying for master’s scholarships must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- They must not avail any other scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a certification issued by the Italian representative in their home country, attesting that they do not belong to a high-income family.
- For further details, check the official website.
DSU scholarship at the University of Pisa provides the following benefits:
- University tuition fee waiver for scholarship awardees.
- Provision of free meals in the university dining hall.
- Free accommodation at university residence or rent.
- Moreover, students may receive additional allowance/funds for extra activities and books.
- Opportunity to study at a top institute in Italy.
- Explore Italian culture and live in Pisa.
- Identity document
- Passport size photograph
- Academic transcripts
- University application form
- Course description/study program details
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- English language proficiency
- Family income document
- The application process for the Italy Scholarship is online.
- Application deadline is 6 September 2022.
- The Final selection list is approved by the end of November.
- For more information, visit the official website through the link given below.