The Donghua University Shanghai Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that allows international students to study for free in China. The Donghua University Scholarship Program annually awards scholarships to up to 40 students from around the world so that they can continue their higher education at Donghua University without having to worry about their educational costs. Students from all over the world participate in this Chinese scholarship programme to promote international understanding, cultural diversity, and tolerance.
The Donghua University Scholarship for International Students offers exceptional opportunities to study at one of China’s top five universities in terms of fostering a dynamic international education environment. Donghua University is distinguished by its distinction as the first Chinese university to welcome international students. Currently, the university has students from more than 140 different countries. As a result, the fully-funded China scholarship provides an exceptional opportunity for talented and dedicated students to study at a world-renowned institution with a distinguished research and educational reputation.
Donghua University was added to the Shanghai Government Scholarship programme in 2006. Since then, hundreds of international students have attended Donghua University for free in order to improve their learning abilities and develop their skills. This scholarship programme allows outstanding international students to gain exposure to and first-hand experience with world-class mentors. Furthermore, the scholars become members of the alumni network, which is beneficial to both their academic and professional careers after graduation.
You Can Apply: Dali University Scholarship 2022 In China And How To Apply
Short Summary of Donghua University Scholarships
- Scholarship Host Country: China
- University: Donghua University
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: international students
- Deadline: 31st March 2022
What are the Benefits of Donghua University Scholarships
Full Scholarship Benefits
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Free accommodation (on-campus)
- Monthly stipends.
- PhD Program CNY 3500
- Master’s Program CNY 3000
- Bachelor’s Program CNY 2500
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
Partial Scholarship Benefits
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance for all International students
You Can Apply: BIT Scholarship in China 2022
Eligibility Requirements for Donghua University Scholarships
- All international students (non-Chinese citizens) are eligible.
- An SGS candidate must be in good physical health.
- Must be under 25 years and a high school graduate to apply for a bachelor’s program.
- Candidate’s age must be under 35 years and have a bachelor’s degree to apply for the master’s program.
- Candidate age must be under 40 years and have a master’s degree to apply for the doctoral program.
- An applicant must be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance.
- Must be not rewarded yet with any other scholarship in China.
The application deadline to apply for the Donghua University Scholarship 2022 in China is March 31, 2022. (Fall intake only)
You Can Apply: North China Electric Power University Scholarships 2022
What is the application process for the Donghua University Shanghai Government Scholarships?
- To apply for SGS 2022, Applicants must submit an online application.
- Applicants must complete the online application for SGS 2022.
- Applicants must pay the application fee through the online application system.
- Check your academic program to determine whether it is covered by the SGS Scholarship 2022.