Doha Institute Scholarship To Study in Qatar For Free 2024
Doha Institute Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship international students. This scholarship will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, monthly stipend, health insurance, and two air tickets to and from the home country upon arrival and after graduation.
About The Scholarship
The Doha Institute Graduate Scholarship is currently open. Welcome to a world where ambitions run high. The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers a wide range of scholarships annually to attract academically qualified students from inside and outside Qatar. Scholarships vary, with some being awarded based on merit and academic competition, while others are awarded based on financial need. The Doha Graduate Institute (DI) is an independent institute for learning and research in the fields of social sciences, humanities, public administration and development economics in Doha. The Institute is classified as a private, non-profit organization and is operated exclusively for educational, research and public service purposes.
- Scholarship Host Country: Qatar
- Course Level: Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Doha Institute
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: January 20, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
To qualify for the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Qatari and international students are eligible to apply
- English language is required
- Have good academic performance
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
The Doha Institute Graduate Scholarship provides the recipient with the following scholarship packages:
These scholarships are based on merit and academic excellence. It is intended for outstanding Qatari and international students in the Arab world.
- Full coverage of tuition fees
- International students from outside Qatar will benefit from free accommodation in the institute’s residences
- Monthly salary
- Health insurance
- Two travel tickets to and from my home country upon arrival and after graduation.
- The student is not entitled to receive scholarship modification benefits or claim cash allowances for benefits that he does not benefit from.
- The conditions of the scholarship change the legal status of students in the State of Qatar, and this does not change except with the approval of the Institute.
- In order to encourage academic excellence, the Institute can open the door for applications for this scholarship to the Institute’s students who obtain an excellence degree after completing one academic year at the Institute.
These scholarships are based on the financial needs of the students. It is intended for Qataris, residents of Qatar and international students.
- Program fee (10 to 100%).
- International students from outside Qatar will benefit from full tuition fee coverage
- Free accommodation in the institute’s residences
- Monthly salary
- Health insurance
- Two travel tickets to and from the homeland upon arrival and after graduation.
Read also: Fully Funded Internship In Saudi Arabia 2024
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.