De Vinci Scholarship in France 2023
Da Vinci Scholarships in France is now open to international students. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, as well as living expenses. The scholarship is worth up to €17,900 per annum.
About The Scholarship
De Vinci Excellence Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students who wish to enroll in engineering, business and multimedia courses in France for the 2023 De Vinci Excellence Scholarship. Leonard de Vinci School of Engineering is an engineering school located in Paris, France . It is fully accredited to confer the title of engineer by the French Committee for Engineering titles. ESILV is part of the \”Leonard de Vinci University\”. The principal of the school is Pascal Pinot.
Read also: Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: France
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded By: ESILV and EMLV schools
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 2023
Eligibility Criteria for De Vinci Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Excellence Scholarship for International Students 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Non-French candidates who apply through the international application portal at the master\’s level for admission in September/October are eligible.
- Candidates must be no more than 30 years old on the 1st of September
- Candidates must have obtained relevant undergraduate degrees from a recognized institution of higher education.
- Candidates applying for ESILV or EMVL must show a GMAT test score of at least 650 or its equivalent on the GRE/CAT test.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- The De Vinci Scholarship is awarded to deserving students with good academic performance
- The scholarship amount is €17,900 per year
Read also: 4 Top MBA Scholarships in Canada 2023
How to Apply for De Vinci Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.