Danish Government Scholarship 2023
Danish Government Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for masters studies. The scholarship will provide two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month.
About The Scholarship
Southern Denmark University is a world-class study and one of the world’s top 50 universities. It provides a range of greater education programs including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs. The University offers world-class education and is dedicated at all levels to an global view. Strong global environments and possibilities in Denmark enable student life to thrive in its wealthy diversity. The program’s goal is to grant complete tuition fee waivers and grants to candidates in recognition of the important investment made during their education by foreign learners.
Read also: MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Denmark
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded By: Danish Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 1 September, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The scholarship is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
Danish Government Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fee waiver
- and living cost of up to DKK 6090 per month
Read also: Italian Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.