The Dali University Scholarship 2022 application period is now open in China. The Chinese Government Scholarship is open to all international students from around the world. There is no application fee for the China Council Scholarship 2022. The award seeks to promote academic excellence and attract the most talented students from around the world to the university.
The Chinese Government has awarded a scholarships to Dali University students for 2022. International students can apply for a full-fledged scholarship at Dali University. Tuition fees, registration, housing, a monthly stipend, and health insurance are all part of the scholarship benefits for Bachelors and Masters students.
You Can Apply: BIT Scholarship in China 2022
Dali University Scholarship Details
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 31st March, 2022
About Dali University of China
Dali University is a prestigious higher education institution located in the Chinese city of Dali. It was established in October 2001 by the merger of four outstanding colleges. It is a comprehensive university with 16 faculties and approximately 17,900 students that offers 53 bachelor’s degree programmes and 28 master’s degree programmes in various fields. The university is located in Dali, China, and is a major source of high-quality education and academics. Students have received an education regardless of their background or financial situation. They enable students to serve the community by providing them with a high-quality education.
You Can Apply: North China Electric Power University Scholarships 2022
Admission Criteria for Dali University Scholarship
- The applicant must be a non-Chinese national
- In good health and meet the requirements of “Health Examination and Admission Standards for Foreign Students Studying in China”. The scholarship is offered to new students only.
- Also, the applicant must be of good moral character, abide by Chinese laws and regulations, university rules and disciplines, and respect Chinese social customs.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must be less than 25 years old.
- To obtain a master’s degree, you must be under 35 years old
Required Documents For Dali University Scholarship
- CSC application form (available on the CSC website at the end of the article)
- Notarized copy of transcripts and statement of success (a graduate can submit a provisional certificate)
- Medical certificate from any hospital
- a copy of the passport
- Two letters of recommendation (for masters only)
- Personal statement (no less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English.
- You do not need a language certificate to study Chinese for one year for free
You Can Apply: Dalian University CSC Scholarship Program 2022 in China
Dali University Scholarship Benefits
The Dali University CSC Scholarship is a full free scholarship for students from all over the world. The care will cover the following:
- Tuition, registration, internship and lab fees
- Monthly salary
- health insurance
How to apply for Dali University scholarship?
To apply for the Daly University Scholarship 2022, please follow the following steps given below:
- Apply online: CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn Visit this link and apply online by uploading all necessary documents. Daly University Agency Number: 10679, Program Category Type: B. Next download the CSC application form.
- Daly University: http://dali.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx Apply now on Daly University website and submit CSC reference. The number obtained in the CSC registration.