DAAD Scholarship To Study In Germany For Free 2024
DAAD Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree in top German universities. DAAD scholarships cover monthly payments of €934 for graduates or €1,200 for doctoral candidates.
About The Scholarship
DAAD Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students from the German government. Scholarships provide foreign graduates from developed countries and modern industrial countries of all specializations with the opportunity to obtain a postgraduate or master’s degree at one of the German public or state-recognized universities, and in exceptional cases to obtain a doctoral degree, and obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD). ) In Germany. Moreover, well-trained experts, who communicate with international partners, play an important role in the sustainable development of their countries. It is the best guarantee of a better future with less poverty, more education, and health for all. Through development-oriented postgraduate programmes, DAAD promotes the training of specialists from developing and newly industrialized countries.
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Course Level: Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Germany Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: The deadline is varies
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
To be eligible for the 2024 DAAD Scholarship for Masters and PhD in Germany, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required languages: English or German.
- For international programmes, the language of instruction is English. You are usually required to provide an English language certificate e.g. TOEFL or IELTS.
- For other programmes, the language of instruction is German. You are usually asked to provide a German language certificate for example. DSH or TestDaF.
- Eligible Countries: Click here for a list of eligible developing countries.
- Candidates have a bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) or a master’s degree in a suitable subject.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
- Candidates can demonstrate that their motivation is related to development and will be expected to take social responsibility and initiate and support change processes in their personal and professional environment following their training/scholarships.
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
DAAD Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. Germany provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of €934 for graduates or €1,200 for doctoral candidates.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the country of origin or another source of funding
- Payments for health, accident and personal liability insurance coverage.
- One-time study allowance.
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.