Applications are open for Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2022-2023.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships are open for mid-career professionals from low and middle-income countries. The theme of the Commonwealth fellowship program is “Clean Energy, Air and Oceans.” The fully-funded international fellowship aims to provide an opportunity to allow mid-professionals to enhance their knowledge and skills and have catalytic effects on their workplaces. Another purpose of this fellowship is to support talented professionals who have to potential to bring positive changes and from diverse backgrounds. The program will include host organizations with different projects, such as the University of Edinburgh, University of Salford, Knowledge for Change and Life Gate Outreach Center.
Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s work for the mid-career professional fellowship program represents the UK’s commitment to the better future of the Commonwealth countries. The Commonwealth scholarships and fellowships benefit both the UK and the fellows. Moreover, this international fellowship program by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission aims to promote equity and inclusion, especially to those who belong to poor countries.
The UK Department for International Development funds the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships; the program will cover all the basic expenses related to fellowship, including tuition fees, monthly stipend, travel ticket, visa fees, grants for disadvantaged people, and many other benefits. If you belong to one of the countries listed above and meet the criteria, go ahead and start your application; before that, read this article. Therefore, do not miss the opportunity and apply for the fully funded fellowship today!
Details about the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
You Can Apply: List of Switzerland Internships 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships:
- Applicants must be citizens of a Commonwealth country or have refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- The British-protected individual can also apply.
- Applicants have to be permanent residents of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Moreover, they must have five years of full-time or equivalent part-time work experience in accordance with the organization’s program.
- At the time of application, applicants must be in employment.
- The applicant must not have attended any Commonwealth Professional Fellowship in the most recent five years.
- Furthermore, the applicant must not be seeking any academic program or pursuing any research program.
- Lastly, they must be able to attend the course on prescribed dates.
Benefits Of Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships will provide the following benefits:
- The Commonwealth Professional Fellowships will provide return air tickets.
- A monthly stipend of approximately £1782.
- Visa fees will be reimbursed.
- Furthermore, disabled fellows will receive additional financial support.
- Fellows will receive a supplementary allowance of £1000 for different events.
- If any fellow host institutions are in the London Metropolitan area, they will receive a monthly stipend of £2,197.
- Provide undergraduate and postgraduate qualification certificates (if applicable).
- Applicants have to provide details of up to 100 words about the employment details and their relevancy to the desired programme.
- A personal statement of up to three hundred words explaining the relevancy of previous work experience to the desired fellowship.
- List of the three refers to their names and contact numbers. One of them must be the candidate’s current employer.
- Provide a development Impact Statement in total 4 parts.
- List of up to publications and prizes (if applicable).
You Can Apply: Qatar University Scholarships 2023
Application Process For Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
- Applicants must apply for the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships program by using CSC’s online application system before the deadline.
- The deadline is unspecified so try to apply as soon as possible.