Scholarships Ranking is here with the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 in the UK. Commonwealth Scholarships are open for students to pursue a Master’s degree in the UK.
Opportunities Circle is here with the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 in the UK. Commonwealth Scholarships are open for students to pursue a Master’s degree in the UK. Mid-career professionals from low and middle-income countries are eligible to apply for Commonwealth Scholarships. These fully funded scholarships in the UK aim to support talented candidates from diverse backgrounds to become leaders and innovators. Also, they aim to help individuals from commonwealth nations who cannot afford to study in the UK. Through this UK scholarship, students can develop their skills and enhance their knowledge in fields of their own choice. Moreover, students can study at top universities in the UK without worrying about tuition fees and other costs. This fully funded scholarship program is funded by the UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO).
Commonwealth Scholarships are an accelerator for sustainable development by supporting talented and career-driven candidates from low and middle-income countries. Since 1960, 30,000 scholarships have been awarded to people. This international scholarship is offered under six main themes ranging from science and technology to promoting global prosperity, crisis management, health systems, and access to a stream of opportunities. Moreover, students will also access a community network comprising alumni of the Commonwealth. Therefore, students will become a part of the Commonwealth community for a lifetime by becoming Commonwealth fellows. They can connect with CSC alumni around the globe, opening a wide range of life-changing opportunities.
Furthermore, commonwealth scholarships have continued to change the lives of many worldwide. Fully funded CSC scholarships have produced the most prominent and influential figures such as Prime ministers, Nobel laureates, diplomats, researchers, and leaders of Ngo’s and other business organizations. Through Commonwealth Master Scholarships 2023, students will excel in their careers. Moreover, it will help them to unleash their potential and become successful.
This is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue their Master’s degree in the UK free of cost. Therefore, if you want to study in the UK on a fully funded scholarship, you should grab this opportunity. Students must apply for this fully funded Master’s scholarship through CSC’s online application portal. The deadline for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 in the UK is 18 October 2022.
You Can Apply: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships UK 2022
Details about the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Namibia, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Nauru, Grenada, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships for international students:
- Students must be residents of eligible Commonwealth countries.
- They must be native or with refugee status in eligible Commonwealth countries.
- Applicants must be British-protected persons.
- They must be available to study in the UK by September 2023, the beginning of the UK academic calendar.
- Also, they must provide all the necessary documents in the required format.
- Furthermore, the commonwealth encourages students unable to afford to study in the UK to apply for this scholarship.
- They must have a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard or a second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
Please note: The CSC would not usually fund a second Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second degree, you must justify why you wish to undertake this study.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships provides the following benefits:
- Selected students will get a return air ticket.
- Provision of total tuition fees.
- Students will get a monthly stipend of £1,236 or £1,516 per month.
- Also, it covers the warm cloth allowance.
- They will also cover the cost of the thesis or dissertation.
- Provision of study travel grants within or outside the UK.
- Candidates who are divorced, widowed, or single parents will receive £529 per month for the first child and £131 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16.
- Also, the provision of additional allowance for a disabled person.
Requirements for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
- A copy of a valid passport or national ID card showing a photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship.
- Transcripts of all higher education qualifications.
- Updated transcripts for courses currently being studied (if any), with certified translations if not in English.
- Two reference letters from two individuals on institutional letterhead.
Deadline: October 18, 2022
You Can Apply: University of Dayton Merit Scholarship in USA 2023
- Interested students can access the application form by visiting the link below.
- Applicants must apply through CSC’s online application system.
- Fill out the application form carefully. Answer all the questions.
- You must apply from one of the given nominating bodies i-e National Nominating Agencies or Non-Governmental Organizations and Charitable bodies.
- Also, CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships.
- Students must check that different nominating agencies have different eligibility criteria. Therefore, they should also check their nominating bodies’ eligibility criteria and ask for their specific advice and rules for applying. Also, they can set their closing date for applications.
- Make sure that your referees submit reference letters. They will be sent an email for reference letter submission.
- Agencies will nominate candidates by December 2022.
- The last date to apply for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023-24 in the UK is 18 October 2022, at 16:00 GMT.