About The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
This scholarship is intended to help individuals who have the potential to develop practical skills but are unable to do so in their home country. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are awarded to applicants from low-income, least-developed, and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries for part-time master’s degrees by distance learning at UK universities.
The Commonwealth Distance Learning international scholarship programme 2022-2023 is an excellent opportunity for committed and talented individuals to learn the skills required to meet sustainable development standards. During their learning experience, students gain extensive knowledge and leadership skills that help their countries develop. These scholarships are funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships allow students to study for a Master’s degree in the United Kingdom while living and working in their home country.
The Commonwealth Fully-Funded International Scholarships 2022-2023 are available in six development themes supported by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Commonwealth, and Development (FCDO). These scholarships are focused on six (6) thematic areas: science and technology for development, strengthening health systems and capacity, promoting global prosperity, strengthening global peace, security, and governance, enhancing resilience and response to crises, and access, inclusion, and opportunity. International Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship Eligible international students will have the opportunity to gain access to world-class teaching standards and education systems in the United Kingdom.
Read Also: University of Winchester Scholarships 2022 in The UK
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2022-2023 Details
- Scholarship Host country: United Kingdom
- Funded by: UK Department for International Development
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: 15 March 2022.
Benefits of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022-2023
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are Online Master Degree Scholarships that will cover full tuition fees and all other necessary expenses for studying a UK Master’s programme via distance learning in the United Kingdom.
Read Also: University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Award 2022 [Fully Funded]
Available Study Areas
- Science and Technology For Development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security, and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion, and Opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
- A candidate must have Citizenship, or refugee status in, an eligible developing Commonwealth country.
- A candidate must be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country.
- A candidate should have a first degree of at least the upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and satisfactory relevant experience may be considered in some cases;
Read Also: University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship And How To Apply
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship Eligible Countries
- Malawi Mozambique
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
The application deadline to apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2022-2023 is 15 March 2022.
Read Also: Queensland University Law Scholarships 2022 In Australia And What You Need To Know
What is the application process for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships?
- Candidates must submit their applications online through the CSC application system.
- Each applicant will receive a key code via email from the CSC.
- Please provide official transcripts.
- You will need to provide names of references.
- Please upload a copy of your transcripts.
- Make sure you fill out all of the required fields.
- Ensure that your application is properly completed.
- Applicants will receive an email confirmation after the application has been submitted