CMU Australia Scholarships 2022-2023 are full-fee international student scholarships. These scholarships are only available for master’s degree studies. This scholarship is worth up to $30,000 AUD per academic year.
CMU Australia Scholarships is seeking applications from international students interested in pursuing master’s degrees at Carnegie Mellon University in Australia during the academic year 2020-2021. CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students are valued at AUD $30,000 for 21-month master’s degrees and AUD $20,000 for 12-month master’s degrees.
Carnegie Mellon University is consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world. In a Wall Street Journal poll conducted in 2010, job recruiters looking for new hires ranked Carnegie Mellon first in computer science, fourth in finance, and seventh in business. CMU was ranked tenth overall. CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students are valued at AUD $30,000 for 21-month master’s degrees and AUD $20,000 for 12-month master’s degrees.
You Can Apply: Queensland University Law Scholarships 2022 In Australia And What You Need To Know
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Carnegie Mellon University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Public Policy and Management
– Information Technology Management
– Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
For more information click here.
- Program Period: 12 Month or 21 Month (according to the program).
- MISM Global / MSPPM Global: January 10, 2022
- MSIT+BIDA: June 15, 2022
- MSPPM: May 31, 2022
You Can Apply: Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 in Australia (Fully Funded)
Scholarship Coverage CMU Australia Scholarships
To be eligible for CMU Australia Scholarships, candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- English is the required language.
- All International Students from Asia, South America, and Africa are eligible.
- Meet the admission requirements for a full-time master coursework degree at CMU Australia, with 12 or 21-month tracks.
- Accepted into a master’s degree programme at CMU Australia beginning in August 20211.
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and make the required deposit payment by the deadline.
- Students who are Australian or New Zealand citizens or have permanent residency in Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
- This scholarship will not be available to students who postpone their start date.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships, including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Government scholarships.
- Students must maintain full-time enrollment throughout their course and adhere to CMU Australia’s academic progression policy.
- If a student drops out of the master’s programme before completing it, he or she may be required to repay the scholarship amount.
How to Apply for CMU Australia Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for CMU Australia Scholarships
(1) Select your program from here. You will need to lodge in two separate applications if you are applying for two different programs.
(2) Check the program’s entry requirements.
- All applicants must provide proof of completion of an undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution.
- All programmes in information technology require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
All 12-month tracks require at least three years of professional work experience, while all 21-month tracks do not.
- Valid test results from the GRE (General Test) or the GMAT taken within the last five years are required. Students must have a minimum GRE score of 300 or a GMAT score of 600.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must submit International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language scores (TOEFL).
- A resume is required of all applicants. Please submit a one- to two-page summary of your education, accomplishments, work experience, and volunteer experience.
- You must submit a 1,000-word essay describing your academic and professional background, career goals, and how the programme will help you achieve those goals.
- Interview on Video (Optional).
- Two (2) recommendation forms from employers, supervisors, professors, or others who can comment on your professional and educational goals and potential will be provided.
(3) APPLY NOW through our online portal.
- Create an account to start a new application.
- Log in to continue an application.
- Ensure all sections are completed in full and where required all supporting documentation is uploaded.
- There is no application fee for Carnegie Mellon University in Australia.
- Ensure your application is received by the Admissions Office before the relevant deadline.