Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters and Ph.D. This Scholarship covers 100% of tuition fees and a monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16.000 Baht
Chulaloongkorn University has taken the lead in establishing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to strengthen academic cooperation between Thailand and other countries.
The “Graduate scholarship programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries” was established by Chulalongkorn University to provide financial assistance to international students wishing to pursue graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University.
You Can Apply: Fully Funded United Kingdom Scholarships to Study in UK
1)The term of the scholarship can’t be extended
2)Recipients of the scholarships are not allowed to defer the period of the scholarship acceptance once the scholarship has been granted by the University.
3)Recipients are not allowed to accept any off-campus employment in Thailand during the term of the scholarship.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Chulalongkorn University
- Study in: Thailand
- Program Period: 2 years for Masters Degree, 3 years for Doctoral Degree.
- Deadline: March 31, 2022, May 20, 2022, June 15, 2022
You Can Apply: La Roche University Scholarships 2022 (International) In The USA
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law, Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM), Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies, International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR)
- Medical Sciences, Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies and Veterinary Science and Technology
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships Coverage
Bangkok Government Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees (Fees/special fees levied by the faculty or the programme of students’ choice are not included. It is necessary to plan ahead of time with the students and the faculty/programme).
- A monthly stipend of 16,000 Baht, as well as housing.
- The airfare for each leg must not be more than 20,000 Baht for African students and 12,000 Baht for Asian students. (Students must pay for their tickets, which will be reimbursed once they arrive at Chulalongkorn University.)
You Can Apply: Apply For OIST Internship Program 2022-2023 in Japan (Paid Internship)
Eligibility Criteria for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
To be eligible for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 computer-based and IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicant must be not over 35 years of age.
- Faculty members and researchers and academic stuff, who will return to teach/ work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University are preferred.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships?
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
(1) Choose the international program Click Here
(2) Download and fill the application form Click Here
(3) Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the faculty/programme of their choice before the deadline set by the university’s office of academic affairs.
(4) Applicants must be screened and recruited by the faculty/ programme of their choice before their names are forward to the office of academic affairs, Chulalongkorn University.
(5) All relevant application documents which have been screened by the faculty/ programme must arrive at the office of academic affairs before deadline.
(6) Announcement of succeed applicants at academic.chula.ac.th
- Applicant must have completed a Bachelors degree or a Masters degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate must be submitted with their application.
- An academic transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended.An official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- A completed application form with 1-inch photograph attached.
- CV / Resume
- Valid passport
- Recommendation letter/Reference Letter: Two letters of recommendation from the head, the director or the dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors.
- Medical report: A medical certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.